Alexia

A knock on the door woke me up out of my sleep. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but they were insistence. I groan and roll over, throwing myself out of bed. My body felt like it was run over by a truck as I dragged myself to the door. They were knocking on the door like the devil was behind them. 

"Damn, I'm coming. Stop banging on the door!" I yelled slinging the door open. 

There was a woman with a sparkly long dress that screamed royalty. I immediately closed the door. I wiped my eyes to get the boogers and stuff off of my face. I hoped I didn't have droll on the side of my face.  I straighten my posture then opened it again. She barged into my room and sat down on the edge of my bed. I looked back at the hallway then to her because I didn't invite her ass into my room. 

"Umm excuse me, I didn't invite you in my room" I said with my head cocked to the side at the audacity of this bitch. 

" I know you didn't." She said tooting her nose up at me. 

"Ma'am I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you can leave" I said pointing to the door. 

"I'm not going anywhere. My brother is the king, and I can go anywhere I please" She sneered. 

"Look bitch I don't give a fuck if your brother was the king of Sheba. You don't come into people's room without permission. So, while I'm still being nice its best for you to get the hell out." I warned. 

I really don't know who she thinks she is but I'm not the one she wants to mess with. I will not be bullied by anyone. Especially since I didn't want to come here in the first place. Firstly, I don't even know who the fuck her brother is. Secondly If I did know who her brother was, he didn't have any jurisdiction over me. Thirdly it is taking everything in me to not whoop this bitch ass. Her brother is one of the reasons that I'm in this fucking mess in the first place. 

"What could a lowly human do to me?" She asked getting off the bed walking towards me. 

"I don't get a fuck If you were a fucking rat. I will still beat your ass. So, what are you trying to do?' I asked meeting her halfway. 

I didn't plan on fighting early this fucking morning but it's never not a right time to beat someone's ass. she might be stronger than be but I'm not going down without a fight. My grandma aint raise not pussy and I wasn't going to start being one today.  I put my hair up into a bun and pulled my pants up over my stomach, because I was about to work her ass. She looked down at me and I looked up at her. As I waited for her to make the first move. 

" You really think you can hurt me?' She mocked. 

"We are fixing to find out" I answered smirking at her. 

We were staring each other down when Eesni came into the room. She instantly flanked to his side making me roll my eyes. I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs. I looked at her grab his arm and lean up against him as she batted her eyes at him. I guess some things are the same. There are fake bitches everywhere including aliens. He looked at her than at me with an eyebrow raised. 

"What is going on here?" He asked. 

"Oh nothing" she said sweetly.

"Really? so, you didn't just barge into my room without permission and insult me?" I questioned. 

'Is that true Falla?

He pulled her arm from his and turned her to face him. She couldn't meet his eyes and looked around the room to avoid him. She finally looked at him and pouted as she folded her arms. He scowled at her as he took a step back and folded his arms as well. 

"Is this the brother you are talking about?" I asked to add fuel to the fire. 

"What does she mean by that Falla?" He asked rising his voice with her. 

"Well let me tell you since she all of a sudden went mute" I said leaning back on my arms. 

"Miss Falla over here was beating on my door and woke me up. when I opened the door she barged into my room without permission, but she said she could do that because her brother was the king. Then she insulted me by calling me a lowly human and was trying to fight me before you came in." I explained smiling smugly.

As I explained to him, she scrunched with every word I said. He looked like he was ready to explode by the time I got done explaining to him. His hand shot out around her neck and lifted her up off the ground.  she scratched at his hand as he brings her closer to him.

"You really think just because you are my sister that I was going to let you get away with insulting and threatening my mate? I told you to stay away from her until I decided to introduce her to you, but you couldn't listen. " He said squeezing her tighter. 

Her other arms tried to fight him off, but he quickly subdues her with his other arms. I was all up for him getting on her ass but if he kept this up, he was going to kill her. I got up and went over to him. I placed my hand on his shoulder making him tense up. 

"Eesni that's enough I think she got the hint" I reasoned trying to make him let her go. 

" I can't believe you take this stupid human over me" she sneered at him.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. He looked at me then back at her made his eyes flash all white. I knew then that if he didn't let her go, he was going to hurt her. I reached over to pry his hands off her neck one finger at a time. He finally let her go making her drop to her knees as she held her neck. I looked at the both of them and shook my head. I don't know if I can take all of this nonsense. A stuck-up sibling that thinks she better than me and a deranged king who can kill someone at any moment. 

******* 

Here is an update!!

 School has started but I will try to get back to writing like I use to. I hope you guys like this chapter. Let me know what you think. She was close to whooping Falla's ass. Do you think she could have won? Let me know in the comments.