Miyel

The atmosphere was charged with excitement. My men were adorning in our customary battle clothes. A blue metal braided breastplate that wrapped around their torsos. It covered almost all most everything except their necks and stops just above their groin area. We had copied the design of the army's original breastplate that had a defense system that absorb the shock of getting hit with an Aion. There legs were wrapped with metal plates that had slits for better movement that stopped just above their knees. The men jostled and laughed with vigor as they drink brined ale.

The alcoholic ale tends to make even the grumpiest man happy. I slowly sip my ale as I wanted Alexia to make her appearance. My body coiled tight at the thought of having her with me to show my men who was going to be their queen. It made me almost burst with joy that I took the one thing that was supposed to be made just for Eesni. He could anything he wanted but now that Alexia is mine she wasn't ever going to be his again. Even if I lose the battle I was going to take her with me.

I watched my men get their fill of food and ale as their women stood behind them obediently laughing and talking with each other. Some men had more than one woman that belong to them. There were different species of women here and it made me smile. This what the universe intended for men to be. We were meant to have more than one woman and we were allowed to take which ever one we wanted or fight to the death to have them.

My men had got quiet, and I could feel the air thicken with lust. Alexia has made her appearance. she was the only one that could make my cock hard with her mere presence. I slammed my hard on the table causing my guest to jump and direct their eyes elsewhere. They were practically undressing Alexia with their eyes and if I had not stacked my claim on her they no doubt would have fought to the death for her. Despite my claim on her one of these cocky bastards will still try to fight me for her and I will gladly end their life for her.

I turned my head and watched as she glided her way over to me. She was a goddess worth worshipping. Her hips swayed as we walked her thigh ever so slightly exposed with every step, but it was quickly covered. It left you wondering if she actually got a glimpse of her deep rich skin that sparkles every time the light hit it.

Her steps were so light that I barely registered her feet hitting the ground. She stood in front of me with a sweet smile that almost seemed dangerous. My tense in with the danger she presented but I knew she had no weapons, but something told me to be cautious. It made me want her even more. No one scared me but this woman. Alexia was like a strange fruit that I so badly wanted to take a bite out of, but I didn't know if it was poisonous or not.

She called to your soul begging you to take a bite not knowing she might be the last thing you ever ate. She would be so delicious that you did not care as you fell to her feet with her looking down at you as your life slips away from you. All signs said stay away but her aura pulled you in until she consumes you, by then it was too late. You were in her sweet grasp as she sucked the life out of you.

"My king" she said her voice dripping with sweet venom.

"My queen" I said grabbing her waist.

I pulled her into my lap. Her closeness makes me feel intoxicated. The closeness of her body and her intoxicating smell made my head swim. I groaned as I ran my nose across her delicate neck. Hurn... she smelled like hurn that just been harvested. It filled my noise as it cursed throw my blow stream straight to my cock.

She gently pushed my head back making me look at her. She casted me another smile as she sat up leaning her crossed arms on the table. She looked at the four men who sat across from me with confidence. I watched as Alexia did not back down from their hard stares as most women would.

After she was done observing me she sat back against me. I instinctively placed my arms around her causing her to shiver slightly. Alexia was not immune as she thought she was. she obviously had feelings for me. That is the only thing i could explain by her sudden change from this morning. Maybe me kissing her made her fall in love with me? Whatever it was I was enjoying it.

I signaled for the maid to bring her food out. I figure she would not want anything heavy to eat since she has not eaten in two days. The maid quickly placed the food in front of Alexia who whispered a thanks in return which I doubt the maid heard for how quick she left. I reminded myself to punish her for not acknowledging her queen.

"Eat" I whisper in her ear causing her breath to hitch.

I lend back with a smile on my face. It will be a matter of time before she is completely mine and when she is, she will get no rest until I had my fill of her. I reluctantly pulled Amy eyes from watching Alexia eat to the men who was also watching her like prey. I cleared my throat as they snapped their attention to me.

"We need to talk about are planning" I grounded out.

I did not care about Alexia hearing my plans because she had no way of talking to her so-called mates. So, I did not have any worry about her spoiling my plans.

"My king Eerni has yet to figure out that I am working for you. " Command Nebu gloated.

I rolled my eyes at his ignorance because one thing for sure about Eesni's mate Eerni he will find whatever you wanted to hide. He was the main one I was worried about. Eerni was always weary of me. He never went out of his way to acknowledge me, and he always had an air of caution around him every time I was around.

"Good and what about you Gorrel and the others?" I asked turning my attention to him.

He had become one of my commanders who did all my dirty work since he was in debt to me. I had stopped him from being executed when his no-good mate filed a complaint on him for abuse. I had got him sent to the outer banks with agreement that he would leave his wife alone, but I knew he would break this agreement. Due to his nature of being aggressive and in control. Not even six terms later he was back threatening his wife since she had moved on. For me to keep his threats under wraps he lends his services to me whenever I needed them.

"From the information I have gather Eerni does not know I work for you" Vesco answered.

" He does not I would work you either" Jai mimicked.

"I do not think he knows my king" Gorrel answered his voice wavering slightly.

"Did you stop harassing your wife?"

"Yes my king"

"I hate liars and I really hope you guy are not lying to me" I mutter menacingly, looking at each of them.

"We dare not my king" they all echoed together bowing their heads and playing their hand over their heart in a three-finger salute.

"Good now let's get on to the more important stuff."

***********

1353

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. How are y'all like our girl change? Will her act work or will he find out? Let me know what you guys think.