Eesni

We left Alexia in her room and went our separate ways. I went to my office and my advisor was there waiting for me. I plopped down in my chair and let out a groan. All of the paperwork that is piled up on my desk was going to take forever to finish. I wanted to get back to my stela and Halas with them. I felt like the world was on my shoulders.

I could be myself with them even though Alexia doesn't like me at the moment. I don't really care that she doesn't want me around. I'm going to be around whether she likes it or not. She is mine along with Eerni and Eetri.

I was going over a proposal about building another docking station when Falla burst through the door. Falla was my sister who was spoiled because she was the only female in our family. I let out a sigh and placed the paper down as she slammed the door shut.

"What is this I hear about you finding your stela?!" She shrieked as she leaned over the desk.

"Hello Falla, How are you? I'm doing good" I said at her rudeness.

"Yes hello brother. Is it true that you have found your stela?" She said with an attitude placing her hand on her hip.

It brought a smile to my face because it reminded me of Alexia. I cocked my head to the side, raising my eyebrow at her. She doesn't seem like she is happy that I have found my stela. I quickly erased that though because she is my sister. She should be the one person that would be happy that we have found our stela.

"Yes it is true. We have found our stela. Why do you ask?" I said picking up the paper I was reading.

"Let me see her," she said walking towards the door.

"No" I answered before she could walk out of the door.

Alexia isn't ready to meet our families yet and especially my overbearing sister. I wouldn't put her through that right when she barely liked us. On top of being the one chosen for the prophecy.

Falls quickly turned around and stormed over to my desk. She slammed her hands down again making me cringe from the sounds as it made my ears ring. I sighed as I put down the papers to focus my attention on her. I shot her an aggravated look as she gave me an angry one in return.

"I'm your sister! How could you deny me?" She yelled.

"I don't care, Falla. She isn't ready for company yet so no i will let you meet her." I said leaning back into my chair as I crossed my arms.

" I can't believe you are treating me this way. I'm your sister and I deserve to see your stela" She shrieked as she stomped her foot.

I really hated when she threw a fit. She is too old to still be acting like a strippling. I blame my father and brother because they spoiled her too much. This was her standard act when she didn't get her way. She would throw a fit and cry because she knows that we can't stand seeing her or our mother cry.

"It is not going to work Falla. No one will see her until she's ready to meet everyone. So you can cut the act now." I said.

She immediately stopped throwing her tantrum. She fixed her clothes and wiped her face as she scowled at me. I rolled my eyes at her and went back to my work. I was done with her and decided to ignore her in order to get my work finished as quickly as possible. Falla kept trying to get me to agree to it but I simply ignored her. I'm guessing she got the hint because she stormed out of my office and slammed my door.

I stretched as I stood up, making some of my bones pop. If I had sat too long my limbs would get stiff and that's how I knew it was time for me to take a break. Despite me needing to get some exercise all I could do was slump back down into my seat. I thought about our feisty stela and how she has changed our lives in a short amount of time.