Alexia

I was woken up by the guard from earlier coming into the room to give me food. The food looks disgusting it was what looked like an ashen white porridge with green speck floating in it. The smell it emitted was awful that it made my stomach turn. I wasn't going to eat that shit even if it felt like my stomach was in my back.

That soup or porridge looks like a biohazard that needs to be thrown to the pits of hell. I groan as I lean back against the wall. I closed my eyes to try to talk to Eesni again hoping that the link that was formed between was strong.

I had gotten through to him once, but the guard came into the room, and I didn't want to seem suspicious.

I called out to Eesni and waited to see if he would answer.

"Alexia what happened you stopped talking ?!" he was frightened by me suddenly cutting off our conversation.

"The guard came in and I didn't want him to know I was talking to you" I answered out loud.

"Why would they know you are talking to me?" he sounded confused, and it made me confused. Because how else was I supposed to talk to him without talking.

"I have to speak in order for me to talk to you" confused at his question.

"Alexia are you speaking out loud?"

"Yes. Am I not supposed to?" I question because she didn't really explain in detail how this whole link thing works.

"No, all you have to do is talk inside of your head like you are holding a conversation with yourself."

"Oh! I didn't know." I was embarrassed because I was talking to myself out loud and I probably sounded like a lunatic.

"Where are you Alexia? Who took you?" He suddenly questions with urgency.

"I don't know. The only thing I know is that it was a guard that took me. He knocked me out, so I don't know where I am. The guard brought me to a man that looks a little like you."

I heard him growl throw the link making it go silent. I don't know if he knew who I was talking about, but I pray to God that he did. I don't think I could last any longer in here even though I'm pretty sure it hasn't been that long.

"How many days have I been missing?"

My heart thumping with nervousness. I truly hope time hasn't escaped me. It is the only thing that has given me motivation. I think if I have been missing for a while it would sink in that I was a lost cause.

"You have been gone who two turns. I have had my men check the comm systems for clues but none of my men recognize the guard who took you. I am looking through the system of every man that lives on Thren but it is taking far too long. If you can just hold out for me just a little longer I will do everything in my power to find you even if it cost me my life"

"Thanks, Eesni" I thanked weakly the pain that I have been trying to cook out was getting to me.

It made my heart pang a little at the sincerity of his statement. I have never had anyone who would put their life on the line for me. Even though it is their fault that I am in this predicament now, but he is a king. He didn't have to look for me at all. He could have easy given up on me and got someone else as a mate. Jealousy suddenly took over me at the thought of them being with someone else. I am appalled by my reaction because I haven't done anything but fight since I got here. I didn't see them as someone that I could be with hell they kidnapped me.

I shouldn't get upset at the thought of them finding another mate. But I was and I don't know how to take it. This feeling was new to me. I have never been jealous about anything let alone a man. I could easily drop them and find another one and the same day but here I am freighting over three of them well technically they aren't your average men either. So, I guess that counts for something.

"Alexia is something wrong?"

His voice was laced with worry. I have never heard him like this until now. He was always mister had ass and act like he stood above everyone. Now he sounded weak and like he hadn't slept since I got taken.

"No, nothing is wrong. Why do you ask?"

" I felt you panicking through the link. Are you sure there is nothing wrong?"

"Yes I am sure. I am just ready to go home. Besides me being in a dungeon or some sort and kidnapped by a psycho who thinks he should be king. I would say I am all peachy" I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Alexia I did not mean for any of this to happen. We I find you I will assure you that I will get the punishment that I deserve" He vowed through the link.

I don't want you to be punished for something you didn't do" I said horrified at the thought of him being punished due someone own selfishness.

" It is what I deserved for being a negligent king. As your mate I should have never put you in the situation where you could possibly be harmed in any way. As a result of me having no self-control I have brought harm to you and have failed as a mate. For this I will see that I get the punished I deserve."

"I didn't know that you could feel my emotions though the link."

I wanted to change the subject because I don't think I could bare him getting punished for something out of his control. It made my heart ache at the thought of any of them being hurt. I had unconsciously placed my hand over my heart as I tried to rub the pain away. Since the ceremony I have been usually connected to them. I have notice since that day the light enters my chest I somehow wanted to be closer to them. Granted it has been like a half week since the incident but somehow my feelings are starting to grow for them, and I don't know how to feel about that.

"Sin-

"Be quiet please. He is here" I said cutting him off."

"Okay, keep the link open and try to get some clues out of him." 

As he was about to answer me the door of the room started to open. The man from earlier came in and he looks pissed off. I scooted against the wall wishing that it would swallow me whole. Anything would be better than being with this psycho. 

**********

Enjoy you guys! School and life has had me by a chokehold and I didn't have time to write. I sort had writers block but I think i'm over it now. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and got a little more insight on what she had been feeling. I saw some people thought she was moving too fast with her feelings but I don't think she fully likes them just yet. Anyways let me know what y'all think.