Eerni

We went to Alexia hoping that she was awake by now. We walked into to see Falla on the ground with Eesni standing over her while Alexia was standing to the side with her hand on him. Eetri and I walked over to them wondering what was happening.

"Why is Falla on the ground?" Eetri asked Eesni, looking down at her to Eesni.

"Are you okay Alexia?" I asked, looking for any injuries.

"I'm fine but she isn't" She answered pointing at Falla who was holding her neck.

"You are going to pay for this" Falla shrieked as she ran out of the room.

"What was that about?" Eetri questioned looking at the door and back-to-back at them.

"The king's sister over here got a thing for him it seems' ' Alexia said pointing at Eesni.

"What thing does she have for me?" Eesni asked, confused.

"She is riding your dick hard bro, so she obviously has a thing for you" She answered.

"I would never have relations with my sister" he snapped, frowning in disgust.

I scrunch my nose up at the idea of kin relations. I didn't know that humans had relations with their kin. I can't imagine going with my kin let alone the king and his sister having relations with each other. They would get shunned if they were found out. But I don't see the king having relations with his sister. Maybe our stela sees something that I don't.

"Do humans have relations with their kin? I asked, distraught at the horrid idea.

"Hell no! wait let me take that back some people do have relations with their family members but it's not supposed to happen" she said shaking her head and frowning as well.

"Why do you think Eesni's sister wants to have relations with him?" Eetri asked.

"I don't really think she wants to have relations with him. It was a figure of speech. But she does have a hard attachment to him. now if you guys can kindly get out so I can get myself ready for the day I would greatly appreciate it" she said going into the bath.

She was our mate, and we didn't see any reason to leave so we all took a seat and waited for her. I missed her last night, and I desperately wanted her in our bed. All I could think about was the water running down her smooth skin that I dream about tasting. I felt my pants getting tighter, so I adjusted my position in my seat. I looked at my halas and they were already looking at me smirking. I rolled my eyes at them, focusing my attention on her room.

she hadn't left her mark on it. It made me happy but also sad because that means she isn't getting comfortable here. I wanted her to fully trust us and be comfortable in her surroundings. I know she just got here but I don't know how long I can hold out without her. Eesni was already having trouble even if he hadn't admitted to it yet. I knew before long we all will have to keep our distance from her in order for us to not harm her.

My chest hurt at the thought of hurting her unintentionally. I would rather lock myself away before I let my grige take control and go berserk on our mate. She took her time in the bath and we all sat in silence with our own thoughts.  Our mate walked out of the bath with water dripping from her smooth rich skin.

I followed a drop that ran down her neck disappearing into the valley of her breast. I watched as they rose with every breath. she had these intricate designs wrapping around her upper arm from her back. It reminded me of how vines wrap around tree trunks. I knew that each human looked different per queen Kayla. What I didn't know is that some of them have markings on their skin the same way we did. 

I found myself walking over to her so that I could get a better look at the vine-like marks on her skin. They complemented her rich brown skin well. I traced the marks and felt nothing. They were ridged or protruding from her skin like ours did. Some of the markings faded which made me wonder if they were given to her or was she born with them as we were.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking at me over her shoulder.

"You have markings as well. It's strange" I said.

I walked around her to see that she had more markings that wrapped around her sides that disappeared under the drying cloth. I wanted to rip it off to see exactly where these markings lead to but I didn't want to push her too much.

"What is strange about tattoos? You have them too, " she said, pulling the cloth tighter.

"I don't have whatever tattoos are" I said looking at her in confusion.

"You literally have tattoos on your nose and chin. What are you saying you don't have them?" she asked, looking at me bewildered.

I ran my hand over my face and felt my ancestral marking that we have when we are born. I don't know what this tattoo she is referring to. I think she is just confused because I have never heard of a tattoo since I have been living.

"Stela, I don't know what you are talking about. I only have my ancestral markings on my face. I have no tattoos" I argued.

"Ancestral Markings? What is that?" she asked, just as confused as I was.

"They are markings that represent the lineage that we come from. We are born with them. Everyone is different and some are the same if you came from the same descendant." I answered.

"Oh okay. I see where the confusion comes in. These aren't the same. I got someone to put these on my body for permanent decoration" she said pointing at her markings.

"You decorated your skin?" Eetri asked, coming up closer to her to have a look.

"Yes a lot of humans decorate their skin in different images" She said shrugging.

"So you weren't born with them?" Eesni asked, looking down at her tattoos with a frown.

"No, they used ink and a needle to make these pictures stay in my skin" She said, making an up and down motion with her hand.

"Wow, that sounds interesting. Did it hurt ?" Eetri asked with excitement.

There is little that doesn't excite him. seeing his mate with these markings on him just made him more excited for some reason. Only he will know why he is so fascinated with small things.  We all stood there examining her tattoos in curiosity.

"Yes it hurt but I liked how it felt. Now if you guys are done with the questions can you please turn around. Since you guys didn't leave like I told you to." she said.

I really wanted to see if she had any more tattoos just as bad as I wanted to see her luscious body. Humans are modest creatures compared to us who just strip in front of each other. We did turn around to give her privacy. Even though every fiber of my being wanted to turn  around and have my way with her.

Humans wear more clothing than we do, which I don't get. It's so hot and humid here on Thren that the less clothes you had on the better. Most of the royalty wore silk light weight fabrics to keep cool. We had supplied our stela with the best quality dresses that will provide her the most comfort.

****************

Here is an update you guys i hope you enjoyed it.