Eerni

I walked into Eesni office to see him punch a hole in the wall and his parents standing there in shock. Eesni let off a string of curses and he rages throwing things across the room. I watch for a little while longer before I felt Eetri pressed against my back. We both walked over to him putting are arms around his as he stops him from completely destroying his office.

His mother shrieked as her mates shielded her from flying debris. After he calm down a little we let him go as he ran his hand through his hair and silently seethe in anger.

"Eesni what is wrong?" I asked stopping him from passing as

It seems like he could get his words as his eyes glazed over as if he was talking with someone over the link. Riyel stepped up and handed me a comm and there was a man on it that obviously was a guard in the outer bank because of the uniform was different. It was yellow with black stripes on the right shoulder to signify the severity of their crime. We only sent guards over there who has done something to tarnish their reputation as a punishment.

"Who is this?"

"This the guard who took the queen" Riyel answered.

"How did he come out of the outer bank without me being notified about it?" I growled upset at one of my men not doing their job properly.

" I contacted the commander of the outer banks, and he claims that he logged in on the interworking system that day she was kidnapped. so, he did know that he was missing" Riyel answered frowning at the answer the commander gave him.

Either the commander is telling the truth and someone is cheating the interworking system or he lying and trying to cover up for someone" I said almost wanting to crush the comm in my hand from anger.

I usually run a tight ship, and nothing gets past me with any of the station around Thren, and to have someone pull this over my head was unexpectable. I pulled out my command called my second in command Uriel.

"Captain Eerni, how may I be of service?" Uriels's deep voice vibrated through the comm.

" Uriel find me everything you can on commander nebu." I stated no room for questions.

"Roger, I will have to you in less than a span." he said before cutting the call.

"I know who the guard is working for." Eesni said. his eyes seeming clearer than before.

"Who is it?" Eetri asked.

He has been quieted this whole time. As he took in everything that was happening around him. I could hear the anger in his voice that was almost cloaked in worry. He was the person that always showed his emotions between the three of us and he was the one that gets attached the easiest. so, he was taking it harder than me and Eesni.

" Miyel " Eesni said balding his fist in his hands.

"How did you figure that out. He barely is at the meeting with the elders. Why would he want to hurt Alexia?" Meril, Eesni's mother asked.

"Alexia told me"He said causing me to whip my head in his direction.

"How could you possibly have talk to her?" I asked.

"She can link me."

"You have been talking to her this whole time and you haven't told us?" I asked mad that he kept something so important from us.

We were mates and he told each other all our troubles. Him not telling us this important information really does not sit right with me.

"Eerni that is not really important right now. Miyel is trying to take our mate from us by forcing her to mate with him" He said

"What?!" Eetri exclaimed going over to Eesni standing in front of him.

"You can try to link her to if you want but right now we have to get to her so we can stop him from mating with her" Eesni said.

Seeing his in different attitude pissed me off. We were supposed to be mates but he isn't treating us like one. Eesni always is used to doing that he wants but this is something that I can't let slide. It is important for us to find Alexia and if he isn't going to tell us everything then we will never find her due to his negligence.

"Eesni if you are hiding anything else I suggest you tell us now. If your stubbornness causes are mate to be hurt because you decide you want to keep everything to yourself. Mate or not I will kill you" I said before walking out of the room to find my commander because is needed to know who all is working for Miyel.

I made it to base as I was getting an incoming call from my commander. I walked into his office making him instantly stand up and salute me. I waved my hand making him hand me the file on the guard. I read the file on Gorrel, the guard who was under Miyel he was charged for beating on his wife and children. He had been in the outer banks for five years and there was a protection order against him to stay away from his stela.

"I could not find any information on his Halas, but I think he did something to them. Also, his stela has expressed concerns of him sending her threatening messages two days ago about a uprising" Uriel said in Lisian.

"An uprising? Why am I just hearing about this? I asked in Lisian.

My anger slowly rising.

"I did not think he was serious, and you have been going through a lot regarding the queen."

"I do not care if a child was talking about an uprising you should have told me. I need to know any and everything that hurts or harm the crown."

Uriel fell to his knees with his right upper arm crossed over his chest with his head down "I am sorry captain I will receive what punishment you wish for my negligence."

"Uriel get up I do not have time for this you will receive your punishment in due time but now we need to find everyone who works for Miyel or who has been conversing with Gorrel." I said placing the comm on the desk and walked out of the office.

"Roger sir. I will also get you more information on commander Nebu. It seems that he has not been updating the interworks system correctly" I heard Uriel say as I left the room.

I went to my office. I rubbed my hands through my hair in frustration at the situation getting bigger my the second. Commander Nebu was now falsifying his documents and his whole team could be working for Miyel. Me and Nebu never saw eye to eye so I would not doubt he was working with the enemy.

My head hurt some wall the information. I rubbed my temples, and I thought about that here could be a possible uprising that is led by Miyel. My stela is in his possession, and I have no clue about what she has been going through.

Miyel was always the quiet type. You barely knew that he was there but when you did see him. He always gave me an eerie feeling with his heated stare that always seems to hold some malice in them. I pray to Igshna that Gorrel was the only one working for him and I would not have to have my men go to war. I had no doubt that we would win if we did have to go to war, but I do not like unnecessary bloodshed.

*****

Enjoy! Happy Turkey Day!