Alexia

Eesni had went silent, but it made me feel better that he knew we could talk to me. I watched as my kidnapper made his way over to me. He pulled up a chair and sat directly in front of me. He stared at me without saying a word.

"You know it saddens me a little that your mates have not found you yet?"

I rolled my eyes not saying anything because he was looking for a reaction that I wasn't going to give. I can see now that he is the type to provoke you just to see your reaction then make it seem like it was your fault. I didn't want to play his game and I think he realized it. The little smirk he had on his face instantly dropped when I ignored him.

" I guess you are not as important as I originally thought. Eesni has always only cared about himself. I am not surprised that he doesn't care about his mate. I should have known since he never tried to find you" he said sighing in disappointment.

"Sorry to disappoint you. Since you see that I am not important to him just let me go" I sniffed rolling my eyes at the thought of him being disappointed at not being caught.

"Honestly human, no I cannot let you go. Since Eesni does not care about you I decided that I would just keep you. Since I do not have a mate I just you will do" He said smiling at me."

"Who even are you? Why do you have so much anger toward Eesni?" I question hoping that I can find some information that would help Eesni find me.

"Since you are going to be my mate I guess I could tell you. My what you humans call father was rightfully the king before Eesni's father was. But his family betrayed him and gave the throne to his younger brother" he said with a scowl on his face.

"How did his family betray him?" I asked curiously.

"When he was crowned king after finding his queen. She got pregnant with his stripling, but it wasn't my father's so obviously he treated him like the peasant he was. It was from one of his hallas that was awfully inferior to him. He had deemed him unacceptable to rule with him, so he made him an outer guard which is the lowest level of guards. He wanted him far away from him and his stela. so, he forbids her to interact with him but she did anyways. My father seeing her as less now killed the stripling and locked my mother up until she had me. He had finally let her out and she tried to run away from him with me and he killed her and his halla."

"That is awful. Who could kill and reject the person that is meant for them. I'm sorry but your father was an awful man but that doesn't explain why he was disowned" I said frowning is distaste of his father.

"My father isn't an awful man! He had every right to get rid of burdens and waste. My mother was just that. I even got rid of my hallas and stela because they didn't meet the standards and needed to be eliminated."

"That was your mother you are talking about don't you miss her?"

"No, I cannot miss someone that I do not know. After they found out that he killed her and his mates they banished him to the outer banks where he lived in improvised conditions an made his brother the king. Now I will make you my stela and there even though you don't meet all the requirement. It will bring me joy at the look on their face seeing that I took their stela and made her mine."

Disgust crawled over my skin at the thought of me being with him. I would rather die than to be with a person like him. He didn't have a mate and there was no telling what he had done to her. I will not be his mate if I had anything to do with it. It would be a cold day in hell before I agreed to such an absurd idea.

"I'd rather not"

He let out a laugh as he came over and crouched in front of me. I watched as he leaned in towards me as I leaned away from him. He grabbed my face as he whispered in my ear.

"You are foolish if you think you have a choice. You will be my mate and bear my striplings and there is not anything you can do about it." he said menacingly.

He let go of my face and laughed at the disgusted look on my face.

"Now let's get you cleaned up and moved to my chambers."

I went to protest but he put a cloth that smelled like the stuff that Eesni used on me when we first me when he kidnapped me. I held my breath, but he yanked my hair. making me take in a breath. I inhaled the poison as it instantly made me start to pass out. I fought him but my movements were sluggish until I went completely still as he picked me up and headed for the door.

As we headed out of the door the poison took full effect knocking me out. I felt someone wiping my arms as I felt like I was submerged in hot water. I slowly open my eyes to a frail woman who was a different species than who inhabited this planet. She was ghostly white almost translucent if you stare too hard. Her hair was pail blue color that didn't bring life to her skin. She looked as if she was sick. Her ears were pointy, and her eyes were all black with a small portion white. She had a button noise with a small top lip and a plump bottom lip. She looks like the textbook fairy, but I couldn't be for sure because she didn't have any wings.

"Who are you?" I question as I pulled my arm that she was washing out of her grip.

"I am your servant my queen" She answered picking my arm up again washing the underside of my arm.

"I'm not your queen."

She didn't say anything and continue to wash me. I Laid back in the tub and closed my eyes trying to imagine the link between Eesni and I. The line was silent then I could feel the link start to build up and become stronger. When I feel the link fully connect I called out to Eesni.

"Eesni" I called through the link.

"Stela? Stela are you okay? Are you hurt?" He questions rapidly through the link.

"No, I'm fine."

"Okay that is good I th-"

"Eesni listen to me. The person that took me is your cousin. He is your father's brother son, and he is planning to make me his wife" I said cutting him off. 

**********

Enjoy! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Im thankful to everyone who is still reading my books and I hope y'all have a great thanksgiving and your food be amazing.