ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

𝗞ai's hands were tugging his shirt off his body; they were laughing and sloppily backward walking to the bed, all too eager to strip the other bare and have their ways with their bodies

𝗞ai's hands were tugging his shirt off his body; they were laughing and sloppily backward walking to the bed, all too eager to strip the other bare and have their ways with their bodies. The moment the back of his knees connected with the brim of the bed, he was falling down onto it and Kai was climbing on top of him.

Now that everything was behind them, he could openly enjoy the god of the man that wanted to share his bed with him. He couldn't lie – he was glad things went the way they did. Being with him was like being able to breathe after drowning for so long. It was a feeling he'd always chase.

"Ow," Kai hissed, quickly pulling his hand from his ribs, "Be gentle, Mason."

Detaching his mouth, he let go of the muscle tension in his body and flopped onto the bed entirely. He wasn't looking at him now, but rather was watching his fingers as he moved them up and down the black and blue spots on his ribcage. He grimaced as he watched him do it, hating that the only reason they were there was because he chose to fight instead of talk.

Kai must have caught sight of his twisted facial expression because he dropped his hands and placed them above each of his shoulders, caging him in and forcing him to look up. Mason watched as the necklace he bought him for his birthday dangled back and forth in front of him as he leaned down and kissed his lips gently, not closing his eyes.

"Stop that," he whispered.

"Stop what?"

"Guilting yourself."

Mason exhaled, "Can you blame me?"

He rolled his eyes and relaxed his body, sitting on his lap now. He thought that he was going to say something more, but instead, he kept his mouth shut; all he did was cross his arms over his naked chest and gaze down at him with a question in his eyes.

In his own head, he felt torn over what to focus on. Did he want to gaze back into the dark blue abyss and try to decipher what he was speaking with them, or did he want to run his vision up and down the mountains that made up his arms?—across the smoothness of his chest.

He chose option two.

Licking his lips and stationing his hands on his thighs, he lost sight of what they had just been talking about. He looked with playful eyes at the button of his pants – ajar with their goofing off as they walked to the room just a few minutes ago.

"Hey," Kai snapped his fingers, "Look at me."

"What am I?" he deadpanned, "A dog?"

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes, "I may have a solution to your issue."

Mason's ears perked up as the accented words rolled off his tongue. He propped himself up on his elbows, putting his body closer to his raised one.

"What is it?"

"I'm not sure you'll be interested."

"Tell me."

"I'll just hit you – then we'll be even," he shrugged.