𝟕- 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Karl opened his eyes to an empty bed; he sat up in confusion. He got out of bed and opened the bedroom door; he could immediately smell pancakes. Confused, he wandered out to the living room. He saw sapnap and punz playing rev, while eating pancakes. While dream, george, and quackity were in kitchen. 

"Wassup karl!" q said happily. He gave them a slight wave as he looked around. "Hey uh, have you guy seen y/n" karl asked. "Uh no, but they left us pancakes" dream smiled taking a bite of one. "Oh mk" karl hummed. "Why do you ask?" george asked. "Well last night at 2am I couldn't find them, I thought they were just somewhere else in the house. But I honestly don't know. I probably walked past them or something, I remember bumping into them though. They were up" Karl rambled. Dream spit the pancake out on the plate. "You didn't see them?" he asked to which karl just nodded. 

Dream walked out of the kitchen and almost walked out the door before someone stopped him. "Where are you goin?" Punz asked. "Gonna go look for y/n" he responded slipping on his shoes. Everyone in the house seemed to shout, "IM COMING" so like the children they were they all went out the door. They began to scan the area. Nothing. They all made their way over to the center of the camp, near where the fountain was. "Huh they aint here" sapnap hummed.

"Wait" karl said kneeling down. Everyone looked where he was looking. There was some writing that seemed to be in black sharpie. It read out "Y/n Waz here". "Well, here's our first clue" dream said. "Oh, so this is some scooby doo shit!" punz exclaimed. 

Just then, from behind them they could hear a familiar voice. "Heyyyyyyyyyyy" someone said from behind them, they all quickly looked behind them to see techno. "Oh, uh hi!" karl said, "have any of you guys seen y/n? We saw em at the fountain last night. We said hi and chatted for a bit. They told us that they were going back to their bunk. Haven't seen em since, plus Phil's looking for them" techno explained. "No uh, we were just looking for them ourselves!" dream said giving an awkward smile.

"Ok" techno said walking away.

"I guess this is the part where we spilt up and look for clues" karl said laughing at the scooby doo reference. They all just nodded and began walking sperate directions.

You untied your shoes and took them off, you then tied them again, but this time without your foot in them. You placed them neatly next to the railing. 

You sighed as you looked down. A smiled glinted on your face. The wind blew your hair in your face. A chuckled could be heard from your mouth. You closed your eyes for a brief moment. Then you heard footsteps behind you. "Y/n? What are you doing? We've been looking for you everywhere!" quackity asked walking up to you. "Uh! just getting some fresh air heh." you chuckled.

"Mk, well get your ass down here!" q said walking off glancing behind him. You quickly put your shoes on and followed. "GUYS I FOUND Y/N!" q shouted as everyone ran up. "Y/NNN" karl shouted hugging you.

"Damn nuggs was right" you chuckled.

"About what?" sapnap asked. 

"Ya'll are some clingy mother fuckers" you chuckled. "WE ARE NOT!" dream giggled. "You so are" you said. "If anything, I'm the least clingy, karls clingier than me!" he said. "AM NOT! q is clingier!" karl shouted. "HEY!" q shouted back. They began to argue about who's clingier. Giving you enough time to slip away. You began to quickly walk away, you returned to your granny flat.

"Andddd their gone" karl said referring to you.

You made it back to see abandoned pancakes and a paused rev game. You laughed as you picked up your bag. You picked out the clothes you wanted to wear, which consisted of (Idfk what you wanna wear so just uh insert what you want here), you smiled at the outfit and hopped in the shower.

Meanwhile the boys were looking for you. "Y/NNN" karl shouted, "we should check the bunk-" punz suggested. "Hm ight" sapnap said. Everyone began to walk; it was a long shot.

Not long after they arrived, they opened the door to see everything untouched. As they walked in, they could hear the faint sound of the shower running. "Hm, I guess you were right" dream hummed. Punz hopped over the couch and so did sapnap, they unpaused rev and began to play again

Meanwhile karl, quackity, dream, and george went to the kitchen. A couple minutes later you came out of the shower. You walked to the living room, and everyone turned to you. They stared at you for a moment, "fuck is y'all lookin at" you asked. They all quickly turned away, "oh and you guys have practice in about an hour" you said putting your dirty clothes in your bag, "so?" karl asked peeking out of the kitchen.

"It takes ya'll's dumbasses an hour, so." you sighed, "GET READY YOU DUMBASS RATS OR THIS HOUSE IS GOING DOWN IN FLAMES, AND I WILL DRAG YOU ALL TO HELL" you shouted, everyone rushed to their bags to get their jerseys. You leaned on the wall and giggled; it was fun to watch them get their shit together so fast. Just then punz was about to take his shirt off to change. "EW NO WHAT THE FUCK" you shouted. They all turned to you, you went over to your bag and pulled out a small backpack, "I'm out" you said you picked up headphones and a charger. You walked right out the door.

Karl giggled as he went to another room to change.

Meanwhile you walked to where they would be practicing. You hummed as you saw all the teams that were there.

You of course saw your school's team, sbi, and a team called EA. Your eyes scanned the field before they darted to the crew boys' cheerleaders. So, you began walking over.