A ride of a lifetime LMAO

AN: Idk how to start this one so I'm just gonna like...go right into it I guess. I'm sorry 😭 also this one is a request, with Old Paul. And um this one might be short again I'm so sorry I'm like new at this stuff 😭

Warnings: um smut, daddy kink, detailed head receiving, Old Paul

Paul kissed your neck roughly as he pounded into you. You held onto him tightly, your orgasm reaching you. "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" "Yes baby..." Paul panted as he pounded harder into you. You gripped his back tightly as your orgasm overcame you "d-daddy!!!" You screamed as you felt yourself clench around Paul's hard cock, cumming all over him. Paul grunted and did one last hard thrust before releasing himself inside you. "Daddy...please let me ride your face..." Paul smirked and pulled you onto him, your dripping hole just above him dripping with his cum after filling you up. "See all this cum? That's because of you darling.." You blushed and moans as he started to lick up the cum off your pussy. "Oh daddy...yes...taste it daddy!" You moaned louder as you felt his warm tongue flick against your clit. "Daddy!!" Paul licked and sucked hard  on your clit, causing you to to have another full orgasm. "Daddy!!! Yes!!!" Paul moaned and gently pushed you off next to him. He caressed your thigh and stared at you smirking, his lips pouty and red. Paul wiped his mouth and kissed your lips "I love you   so much baby" you blushed and smiled "I love you too Paul."

AN: again so sorry it's short so yeah