McBeardy

Warnings: Smut, female receiving head, Daddy Kink (kind of idk it's not significant), McBeardy appreciation

Third-Person POV

You didn't think that you'd end up enjoying it this much but you did. There you were, staring at your beautiful boyfriend, Paul McCartney. But this wasn't any Paul McCartney no...this was mcbeardy. That's right you were currently dating paul mcbeardy, the luscious and gorgeous beard that he just rocked so well. God, you wanted him to pounce on you and eat you up, literally. The feeling of Paul's tongue lapping up your heat made you tense up and getting turned on you started to rub your legs together to get a sort of friction, mind I add that Paul was sitting on the sofa next to you. You bit your lip to try and stop your moan which caused Paul to look over at you confused. You blushed and just stared straight ahead, not moving an inch. Paul raised an eyebrow but brushed it off...or so it seemed. After about 5 mins of staring straight forward, you finally relaxed and just stared at the TV watching whatever was on. It was all fine until you felt Paul's hand on your thigh, you shifted a little but didn't think much of it. That is until he hiked his hand up your thigh all the way to the top, caressing it. You blushed as Paul scooted as close as possible to you. He turned his head towards you and whispered in your ear "did you not think I know what you were doing?" You got all flustered, causing you to be a stammering mess. "well- I-" Paul smirked slightly "oh darling I've seen the way you've been looking at me ever since I got this new look...you like the beard don't you?" You blushed and nodded as Paul slipped his hand to your stomach and rested his hand just above the line of your panties. "Do you think about daddy doing dirty things to you?" paul whispered again. You blushed but nodded and Paul smiled as his hand still rested on your stomach. "Things like what?" Paul whispered again, you went red and didn't say anything from too much embarrassment. "Come on love...you can tell me" paul kissed your shoulder and you sighed and said "I...I imagined you...t-touching me..." Paul reached his hand into your panties, slowly and gently rubbing circles against your clit. You gasped softly and tensed up a bit "like this, darling?" You nodded and breathed out "yes..." Paul replied, "yes what?" "Yes, daddy" you let yourself fall back into the sofa and have your head fall back, moaning as Paul continued to rub your clit slowly. Paul leaned back with you and whispered once more in your ear "would you like more hmm?" Paul cooed into your ear, you nodded "yes daddy" which cause Paul to pick you up and carry you to the bedroom gently.

He gently laid you down on the bed and took off his clothes, you admired his beautiful body. He crawled on top of you and kissed down your body "what else can daddy do for you, darling?" He whispered in your ear once more. You looked up at him and gave him a look, he smirked knowing exactly what you were hinting at. Paul spread your legs and pulled your wet heat towards him. He laid down and kissed above your stomach and then placed a soft kiss on your clit, earning a moan from you. He did exactly what you imagined earlier, he lapped up your heat with his warm and wet tongue. He enjoyed every second of this, tasting your delicious kitty and enjoying the moans and whimpers escaping your lips. His tongue would casually graze over your clit which caused you to whine in pleasure loudly. Paul loved the sight in front of him, you completely under his spell as he eats you up. You bucked your hips up as you started to feel a tightness in your stomach, causing Paul to suck harder and grip your thighs tightly.  You moaned loudly as your orgasm shook through your body, Paul moaned a bit as he licked up your juices, when he lifted his head, his beard was covered in your cum. You giggled and bit your lip "looks like someone needs to clean up" you both laughed and Paul moved up and kissed your lips gently.  You smiled against his lips and giggled as he pecked your lips once more "I love you, Paulie", Paul smiled and kissed your forehead "I love you too, darling." 

An: I hope y'all liked this one, because I kind of did, and also kind of I don't know but I just hope you enjoyed it!  Note I do take requests! Just please private message me and do not be shy with what you want! I do not judge whatsoever!