A walk in the Park

Warnings: none. This is fluff.

It was a beautiful autumn day. Paul had finally let himself take a break and go for a walk with you. May sound cheesy but walking in the park together was your guy's favorite thing to do together. You were able to be the most honest with one another and talk things out. Walks together is what kept you guys together almost. Especially during this time, The Beatles had recently broken up, and you just were able to encourage Paul to keep writing music. But when he starts to work he overworks himself as always. So this time you walked over to the piano and sat down next to him. "Ok it's time for a walk dear" Paul sighed and stopped his fingers "love...I'm fine..." "You've been at this all morning...come...walk with me" you got up and pulled gently on his arm. "Baby..." "Please?" You stared up at him. God he could never deny those eyes of yours, it was his favorite thing about you. He sighed and nodded and walked over to grab his coat. He threw on his socks and shoes and a scarf. You did the same and Added a nice warm hat.
You both walked out the door arm in arm. At first the walk was silent, just enjoying the view and the weather. This was always the first half of the walk. The talking was kept for in case anyone needed a place to sit down from news. You walked throughout the farm. Adoring the animals, sometimes paul would stop to check up on them. You both would admire the animals and laugh at the silly things they did.  Sometimes Martha would run around and say hello as well(god I love Martha). You decided to stay on the property. Both of you were so tired from the day, you were just happy to get Paul Outside for some fresh air. "So...isn't it nice to get outside? See the animals, play with Martha...play with me?" Paul looked at you and smirked as he kissed your forehead. "We will definitely play outside one of these days" he winked which caused you to giggle. You talked about his struggle with the band breaking up and how you got him back into song writing. "Even though I've been writing too much ...it's been helping. I have you to thank for that my dear" he tilted his head and kissed you softly. You smiled and rested your head in his shoulder. "I'm glad you're back to yourself, but even a musical genius such as yourself needs a break and rest..." "I know I know...I'll try to and do better love" You nodded and smiled at him, he leaned over and gave you a kiss. "What would I do without you my darling?" "Probably be a mess" you giggled and he rolled his eyes. "Thank you for forcing me out here...sometimes I forget about the beauty in the world. You smiled and hugged his arm tighter, watching Martha run around in the grass, playing with a stick. Paul admired you and stared at your features. Yes your eyes were his favorite, but of course he couldn't help but admire how your jawline was shaped, the way it fit you perfectly. How your smile fit your face and whole existence perfectly. "I love you" he blurted out without even thinking. You looked over at him and smiled "I love you too Paul..." This time you took his face in your hands and kissed him deeply. "Seriously what would I do without you..." He breathed as he rested his forehead against yours. "You don't have to worry about that dear...I'm never leaving..." "Good, because I'm never going to let you leave" you both chuckled together. "How about we go inside and have some Tea?" You nodded and both of you get up, letting Martha inside and Paul brewing you both your favorite cup of tea, and you listened to him play some tunes on the piano. It was a beautiful moment.

An: its short but I kinda love this