Little Tease

Warnings: Smut (of course), Daddy Kink, 80s Paul, Teasing, Dom male, Enjoyyy

                                                                         Third-Person POV

You and Paul were at a Party for rolling stones member Mick Jagger, He threw a party and invited The Beatles and of course being Paul's girl he took you with him as his date.  You two were sitting on a sofa, Paul smoking a joint as you were too, which the effects the being high were making you quite horny. But you wanted to have some fun, so you decided to tease Paul a little bit. While Paul was sitting on the sofa smoking his joint you scooted as close as possible, but he didn't seem to do anything since y'know you're his girl.  You pouted and decided to kick things up a notch, you took off your jacket to reveal the dress you were wearing which was...revealing. It was a tight black dress that fits your figure perfectly, it displayed your breasts just the right way with slight cleavage showing.  Paul looked over at you and shifted in his spot, crossing his legs you got him you thought to yourself smirking a bit.  You moved your foot and rubbed it up and down his leg, Paul tried to scoot away but he was at the end of the sofa already, he was trapped. That's when you decided to make things even more interesting. You stood up and went to sit on his lap, wrapping your arms around him and smiling innocently at him. At this point you didn't care if everyone watched, you wanted to get him riled up. You started leaving kisses on his neck, then his jaw, earning a quiet moan only you could hear "Y/n...stop" Paul growled. "Oh but I'm having so much fun, daddy" you whispered in his ear, that seemed to have been the last straw, he loves it when you call him that. Paul picked you up and looked over at his friends "gotta go home family emergency" and you both left the party. 

Once you two got home, Paul jumped out of the car, pulled you out of the car, and pulled you into the house by your wrist. Once you got inside Paul picked you up again and carried you upstairs, once in the bedroom he threw you on the bed "clothes off now" he growled. You obeyed and started quickly taking your dress off, but you were struggling, annoyed Paul just ripped it off you. "Paul I really liked that dress!" "shut up! How dare you tease me like that in public, acting like a total slut." You bit your lip and smiled, enjoying this side of Paul "oh you think this is funny? Oh no, you're getting punished, darling." "Daddy Please I-" "but nothing, you knew the consequences of your actions yet you still did them, so you get punished, that's what happens when you disobey daddy." You whimpered and stared up at him as he gave you a serious look, he climbed on top of you and started kissing down your body. You moaned as he would suck on your breasts, leaving hickies everywhere, you gasped once he roughly kissed your clit, instantly devouring his feast. "Daddy!" you reached your hands into Paul's hair, gripping tightly as he madly ate you out, you were just reaching your orgasm when you proclaimed "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" that was a mistake because right then and there he completely stopped.  "Daddy!" Paul scoffed "naughty girls don't get to cum whenever they want to, they cum when daddy tells them to, got it?" you nodded and whined. "Now get over here and suck my cock" you nodded and got on your knees in front of him, taking his cock into your mouth. It was more of a "he fucked your mouth" than a "you sucked him off" type situation. He placed his hands on both sides of your face and thrusted in and out of your mouth at a rough and fast pace, Choking you with each thrust as his cock would delve into the back of your throat.  "M-mmm!" you moaned as tears brimmed your eyes, your mascara ruined as tears flowed down your face while Paul fucked your mouth roughly. Paul looked down at you and smirked at the sight, he low-key thought you looked beautiful, black streak mixtures of mascara and tears streaming down your face. "Beautiful..." Paul smirked as he continued to fuck your mouth, as his thrusts got faster and harder you didn't know if you would be able to take much more, but you pushed through to make him happy.  "Fuck..." Paul grunted as he thrusted a few last times and came into your mouth. Once he pulled out of your mouth, you gasped for air, placing your hand around your throat to massage it. "Did I go too hard, darling?" you looked down and shook your head "no daddy" Paul grabbed your chin and bend down to your level since you were still on your knees "darling...did I go too hard on you?" you just stared at him and nodded slowly, tears falling. Paul sighed and let go of your chin, standing up "come here, doll" You stood up slowly "because you behaved so well during your punishment, daddy's going to reward you, how about that yeah?" You smiled and nodded. Paul smiled and kissed your lips before gently pushing you onto the bed, he climbed on top of you and kissed your lips again as he slowly pushed his entire length inside your dripping heat.  "Does that feel alright, darling?" you moaned "yes daddy...please...keep going" Paul nodded and started thrusting slowly, you always loved how gentle he was, how he always managed to hit your spot. Paul kissed your shoulder and started thrusting faster and harder "d-daddy!" You moaned out, clinging onto his back tightly as he held you close and pounded into you. "Daddy! Yes, daddy!" Paul growled and kissed your neck as he thrusted even harder and faster "daddy please let me cum! I'm going to cum daddy!" Paul pecked your lips "yes baby, cum for daddy, all over his cock, baby" You moaned loudly as he fucked you through your orgasm "Daddy!!!" You bit your lip as you felt yourself clench around Paul, your cum dripping down his cock. Paul grunted as he came inside you, he pulled out and fell beside you, both of you panting hard. "Daddy I-I'm sorry for teasing you..." "no darling I'm sorry for going too hard on you...I love you so much y'know" you smiled and kissed his lips "I love you too, daddy" "come here, darling." You cuddled up to Paul and he kissed your forehead, he held you tightly and whispered sweet nothings into your ear, eventually the both of you drifting off to sleep.  

AN: I hope the person who requested this liked it, I did a little something with it, but if you want it re-written do not be shy to dm I will totally understand!