Mcbeardy again

An: more mcbeardy appreciation because I said so. This is going to be a short smut

Warnings: Fingering, Head female receiving, Mcbeardy.

Third-Person POV

You were home alone, relaxing in your and Paul's bed, for Paul was at rehearsal for The Beatles. You sighed as you closed your book and set it aside on your nightstand. You then started to miss Paul, his charm, his musical talents...the way he rocks his new beard and mustache...his long hair which is perfect to tug on as he ea-" you couldn't take it anymore and reached over to unlock your special drawer, once you opened it you set the key on top of your nightstand and take out the vibrator that you bought for yourself. With Paul always being at rehearsals especially now that they're recording for their new album, a woman has needs that must be met. You climbed back into bed and turned it on when suddenly the door opened and Paul walked in, you quickly turned off the vibrator and hid it under the blankets next to you.  "Hello, Darling! Everyone else was too tired today so they just canceled rehearsal early, how was your day my love" Paul walked over to the side of the bed and kissed your lips, holding your cheeks and caressing them. "I missed you, my love..." you blushed and smiled "I missed you too...and my day was alright thanks for asking." Paul smiled and set his stuff by the nightstand when paul noticed something...your key to your special drawer. "Love...why's this key out?" You flushed red and quickly looked at him "um...nothing. Just a key to my special drawer that had....drugs. Yeah. Drugs." Paul smirked and put his hands on his hips "love I'm not stupid" he opened the special drawer and smirked, "of course, it's gone..." You gulped as he pulled the blankets and found you clutching your vibrator in your hand. "Missed me a bit too much, darling?" You blushed as you hid under the blankets, blushing even harder as you felt Paul climb onto the bed, pulling down the blankets as he was now on top of you.  "When her man is away...a woman has needs that must be met..." You explained. "Mhm...and now that I'm here...why don't you tell me what you need, darling..." He whispered softly into your ear. You shivered as you felt his soft and charming voice down your spine. "Do you want me to touch you?" You blushed and nodded "yes Paulie...please." Paul nodded and dipped his fingers into your panties for you were wearing nothing else but your panties and a shirt. He watched you closely as he started to gently rub your clit with his rough and calloused fingers, smirking as you arched your back while he pushes two fingers inside you. He pulled down your panties to get better access and with no hesitation started pumping his fingers at a fast rate. "Paulie!! Fuck! That feels so good!" "Mmm, you like that darling? Hmm?" You nodded and squirmed as his fingers pumped faster "paul! I'm gonna cum!" That's when he stopped and pulled his fingers out. You whined as he smirked and took your panties completely off. He climbed under the blankets and popped out from underneath. He kissed your lips passionately and kissed down your body, sucking on your nipples as he ventured across them. Paul then kissed your hips and gently kissed your clit. You gasped as his mouth devoured your wet pussy, his tongue sucking and feasting on your clit and wet folds.  You gripped your hands onto his hair tightly as you screamed his name, bucking your hips up into his mouth as he gripped your thighs and lapped up your pussy. "Paul!! I'm gonna cum!!" Somehow he sucked even harder, screaming his name at the top of your lungs. You shut your legs together only for Paul to open them up again and kept sucking hard, you arched your back screaming his name as your orgasm ravished through your whole body. Paul came up, chuckling as his beard and mustache were covered in your cum.  "Fucking hell, Paulie" He kissed your stomach and then kissed your lips "I love you so much, my darling" he smiled sweetly as he held your face, caressing your cheeks. You smiled wide and kissed him back "I love you too, Paulie."

AN: I'm starting a Keith Richards story... yeah let's see if I stick with it this time.