Step-bro (teddy paul)

Warnings: um. This whole thing.

You were sitting on your bed in a t-shirt and panties trying to do your homework. But your step brother Paul has been purposely interrupting you to get you to pissed off.  You were focused in on your work when you felt a piece of paper hit your head "oh y/n..." You slammed your book shut "oh my god Paul what?! I'm trying to get this report done!" Paul smirked and stepped into your room "still doing homework? Ugh. Lame." You rolled your eyes and set your book aside "do you actually need something or are you just trying to piss me off?" Paul stepped to the edge of your bed and pretended to be offended "why I am your step brother! Of course it's because I just want to piss you off" he picked up your book and held it up in the air. "Paul! Give it back! I need it! Ugh! Seriously!!!" Paul laughed as he held his arm all the way up and watched you struggle to reach it. "Paul!!!" You looked down and noticed your faces were inches apart. He smirked as he saw your face blush a deep red "someone's blushing..." You quickly turned around away from him "n-no I'm not..." You blushed deeper as you felt his hands on your waist and his hot breath on your neck "they're not home...it's just us..." You gasped softly as he started to kiss your neck. "Paul...this is so wrong..." "No one will know...I promise" he slipped his hand down your panties and you gasped and bit your lip as you felt his fingers slowly rub your clit. "P-paul...please..." "Mmm...do you want me to make you cum?" You blushed and nodded slowly and whined as he removed his hand. "Turn around love..." You slowly turned around blushed as you saw the lust in his eyes. He pulled you in by the waist and smashed his lips onto yours, holding your face in his hands. His lips were soft, plump, and oh so addicting.  You moaned into his mouth, he pushed you onto your bed and smirked as he stripped himself naked. You giggled and bit your lip as he pulled down your panties "mmm you're so wet for me darling..." He grabbed your thighs and pulled you to the edge of your bed. "P-paul what are y- oh!" You whined as Paul started to devour your wet cunt. "Paulie! Yes!" You grabbed a fist full of your blankets as pleasure builded up inside of you. "Paul I'm gonna cum!" But then he stopped, causing you to pout. "Oh don't worry darling I'm just getting started with you." He climbed on top of you, taking off your shirt and kissing down your chest. You moaned as he gently took a mouthfull of your breast, sucking on it and leaving a mark. "You're lucky I'm good with makeup" he chuckled and kissed your lips "are you ready for me?" You nodded and moaned as he pushed his hard cock into you. "Paulie..." He spreaded your legs wide and held your hips as he started to thrust in and out of you "paulie! Oh yes Paul! Harder!" He grunted and fastened his thrusts "I'm going to fucking cum!" You screamed his name as you came all over his cock "paul!" "Fuck!" He quickly pulled put and came on your stomach. Then he fell beside you and you both chuckled at what just happened. "We should um...get dressed...before they come back" you blushed. "Yeah...btw...don't think that was the last time, I'm still not done with you" He winked as he put his clothes and leather jacket on. You giggled and put your clothes back on, then plopped on your bed, forgetting about homework and now thinking about your new crush. 

An: sorry this is so bad