Teddy Boy Paul

An: This was a request for Mandy I hope they enjoy it! :)

I sighed as I stared at the clock waiting for the time to hit 3:00. I was in my last class chemistry which I absolutely hated, I wasn't stupid, but school wasn't exactly my strongest asset.  I jumped awake as I heard the teacher say "alright! This assignment is a partner one so go ahead and grab your partners and talk about what substance you and your partner will be studying.  You must present your information to the class in two weeks, so use your time wisely."  I rolled my eyes and stood up, smoothing my skirt out and looking around for someone to partner with. My friend I usually partner with wasn't here today so I thought I'd ask Teresa, but she was already partnered with someone else. I sat down and pouted as I thought I was going to have to do this project all on my own. "Looks like I have no choice" I heard a  voice say. I looked up and groaned as I saw my enemy, Paul McCartney. Well, we weren't exactly enemies, but I didn't like him because he was this stuck smart arse that always rubbed it in people's faces, especially mine.  "Are you smart enough to understand the directions of this project or do I have to read them to you?" I scoffed and stood up in his face "I can fucking read, McCartney, now sit down so we can figure out what we're going to do." He sat down in the seat next to me "I already picked it out, we're doing Lead, it's a pretty interesting one that I think even you could understand" "shut up McCartney." The bell rang and I got my stuff up "Here" "what's this?" "My address, McCartney, like it or not but we're going to have to spend some time together" "You're really serious about this project huh?" "I have to pass this project in order to pass this class, If I don't pass this class...My parents will lose their shit."  "Alright, I'll see you after I have dinner at 5:00"  I nodded and walked out of the class, and headed home.  

I cleaned up after dinner and was about to head to my room when I heard a knock on the door "I'll get it!" I yelled to my parents. I opened the door and sighed "ugh, come in McCartney." Paul stepped inside and looked around "nice place" "sorry it's probably not all fancy and shit." "No I actually like it...." And Paul did something that he never did, he smiled at me, but it was a genuine smile and It actually made me blush.  "Alright um my room is this way upstairs" I walked up to my room and Paul followed.  "So what information have you gathered so far?" "Um nothing....I came home from school, jammed and ate dinner and here we are." Paul scoffed "of course,god we're going to fail" "calm down, McCartney we're not going to fail." "No you don't understand,If I don't get an A on this my parents will-" "lose their shit?" Paul paused and looked at me "yeah..." I sighed and sat next to him on my bed. "Paul you're like the smartest guy I've ever known...you're going to get an A, and thanks to you I might pass this class." "You really trust me that much?" "Well.. I don't know, but I just know that you're definitely smart enough to get us an A...ok? So why don't we just...here." I turned so that I was sitting crisscrossed on my bed facing paul. "Face me like this and give me your hands" "what?" "Just do it, McCartney, i'm trying to help you." He sighed and crossed his legs facing me and slowly gave me his hands. I blushed as our hands touched but rubbed it off. "Ok...now...take a deep breath in" I slowly breathed in and smiled as I heard Paul do it to. "Now slowly breathe out" I closed my eyes as I slowly breathed out and felt my own stress melt away. "Wow...that actually kind of helped" I smiled "see, simply breathing in and out can really help you" "and being with the right person..." He looked me in the eyes. "Uh yeah...hehe," I quickly got up and grabbed my school bag across the room and pulled out my notebook. "I'm actually quite glad you chose leadbecause that was the only one I was interested in, I was able to get some notes down and I- what? " I noticed Paul looking me up and down "nothing just...I never noticed how short your skirt is on you..." I threw my notebook down on my bed. "Alright, McCartney I don't appreciate you suddenly acting like a perv" "you know you like it." "Excuse me?" "You like me...I know you do. You feel nervous around me because I intimidate you...I make you quiver..." I blushed as he stood up and walked up to me and really close. I felt my breath hitch as he whispered in my ear "I make you wet..." I gasped as I felt my back hit the wall " um...we should um..." "Should what? Should let me fuck your brains out just like you want?" I gulped and leaned back against the wall as much as I could "Paul...please..." "say it...say what you really want." I looked him the eyes for a minute and then sighed "Please...fuck me, McCartney" He smirked and I squealed as he grabbed me by the waist and threw me onto my bed. "Such a mouth on you, someone oughta teach you...guess that someone will have to be me huh?" He said this as he stripped his clothes off "now...just lie there and relax love...just let me take care of you." I nodded and blushed as i felt his fingers brush against my breast as  he unbuttoned my blouse. I looked up at him and bit my lip as he took off my bra "wow...y-you're...you're beautiful y/n." I blushed and smiled and he did too, slipping off my skirt. "Tsk tsk, I see someone's been dripping a pond over here...you're soaking wet my love." "Please do something, Paul! I can't take it anymore!" Paul chuckled and kissed between your thighs "have you ever been eaten out before?" I gulped and shook my head no, causing him to smirk "you tell me when to stop ok?" I nodded. I gasped and gripped the sheets as I felt his wet tongue gently lick across my wet folds, "o-oh!" I moaned as Paul slowly and gently licked me up and down my pussy. "D-dont stop! Paul!" I gripped the sheets tighter and moaned loudly as I came onto his mouth. He chuckled and leaned up, wiping his mouth. "Can I kiss you darling?" I blushed and nodded as he gave me a kind smile, cupping my face and giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.  "I've always liked you...are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded and spreaded my legs for him. He smiled and leaned down, cupping my face again as he slowly pushed his cock into me. "Mmm..." "Thats it my love...you're taking my cock so well" I held onto his hair as his thrusts started to get harder. "Paul...yes...oh Paul" "god you feel so fucking good..." He started thrusting faster "yes Paul!" He growled and pulled out of me causing me to whimper. "Hey!" He smirked "on your hand sans knees" I hesitated but obliged and placed myself on my hands and knees on the bed. I gasped as Paul pushed me down, causing me to be ass up and face in my pillow.  "You look so fucking beautiful like this..." I moaned as he slapped my ass and slammed back into me "paul!".  I held onto my pillow for dear life as Paul fucked the life out of me, his cock hitting the right places and sending me into a euphoria no other man had ever sent me.  "P-paul I'm gonna cum!" "Yes darling cum for me! Cum for me!" I moaned loudly and screamed into my pillow as I felt myself cum all over pauls cock, I moaned even more ad I felt his cum fill me up.  I panted as Paul pulled out and laid next to me. "So...should we look over those notes?" I smiled and looked at the time. "Just shut up and come fall asleep with me" he chuckled and scooted closer to me, cuddling me and holding me close to him. 

An: I hope you liked this request!