Mcbeardy because hes the best era

Warnings: female receiving oral, male receiving oral, smut ofc, moaning ig.

After a long day at working you come home and set your stuff on the kitchen counter.  You look through the fridge for a snack, suddenly you gasped as you felt two hands on your bum. "Hi Paul..." You smiled and welcomed his kissed on your neck. "Mmm hello dear" he smiled against you and turned you around. Brushing a hair strand out of the way he kissed you and asked you about your day. So you told him.
After getting frustrated from just talking about your day, paul seemed to notice. "Ok dear relax...breathe, you're home now and you're safe, y/n" look at me" you managed to stop and look at him. Almost instantly your troubles disappear just from looking at him. "What can I do baby?" He whispered softly "I don't know..." Paul nodded and then gently guided you against the counter behind the two of you. You blushed as you got the message and jumped ontop, spreading hour legs as paul slowly pulled off your skirt and undies. Smiling as he watched you become completely vulnerable. You desperately needed him to touch you, or do something. He suddenly dipped his head and planted a big kiss on your pussy. "Oh paul" smiling he did it again, only this time with a small lick. "Oh god...please i want more" he continued this pattern until he saw how close you were getting. He started to feast on you instantly "paul im going to cum!" But he kept going, in fact, he went even harder on you. Screaming his name so loud you think the neighbors even heard you, paul sat up and pulled you close to him again. You craved his lips and could taste yourself on them. You smiled and but your lip as you felt pauls cock hardening against your leg.
You reached down into his pants and stroked him a few times, causing paul to make the hottest moans anyone could ever hear. Wanting more from him you plop onto your knees, paul holding your hair back as you took his cock into your mouth. "Oh yes darling, just like that..." You revel in the moans he makes the more and faster you take him. Its real, its raw, He's got your hair fisted into his hand while using it to push your head down faster. "Im going to cum love!" You took him all the way in one last time as he released in your mouth. Panting like crazy you wipe off your mouth and meet his lips with yours again. "You're bloody fantastic...but I still want more of you, May I fuck you please?" "I'd be sad if you didn't Paulie". You pressed yourself against the counter, ass perked out and paul gently rubs his hands over your ass. He smacks it and rubs your pussy with his fingers, "you want me to fuck you hmm?" "Oh yes paul please!" "So impatient..."
He pushed into you slowly, you moaned at every inch entering you. He wanted to take his time with you and so he did, thrusting slowly feeling you on him. "God paul I'm not going to last much longer..." Paul noted that and sped up his thrusts "Yes paul!" Your words and sounds only encouraged him more. "Oh darling...I'm going to- EuGh!" You and Paul both came at the same time, letting his cum and yours drip down your legs. "I better shower now I guess" "i think you should..." Knowing what was going to happen with that, you both grin and run to the bathroom for most likely another round.

An: I'm sorry its so short. it was hard enough to think this one up.