Teddy boyaaaaaa

An: another teddy boy one LMAOOO

(Third POV)
Paul was walking the streets of London just enjoying the fresh air. He was looking around the town when suddenly he heard a faint sound in the distance.  "Jack no! I-I'm sorry it won't happen again!" "I told you not to leave the house, didn't I?! But no you had to be a bitch and do whatever you wanted! Well, this time I'm not going to be so nice!" *hit* "ahh!!! Jack stop!" Paul ran towards the noise"hey!!" He ran to an alley where he saw a horrible sight. A girl crouched against the dirty alley wall while the man beat her, kicking and spitting while laughing. "Get off of her!" Paul gave the guy a good punch in the nose just one time and down he went, knocked out cold. "Darling...are you alright?" The woman flinched "n-no! Please!" "Darling hey....he's out cold look" the woman slowly looked up, making up a mess and mascara running down her cheeks. "Oh darling...come here I'll I'll take care of you alright? You're not going back to him" "but...my stuff" "uh" paul looked around in the unconscious guy's pants and grabbed some keys. "I got the keys, you show me to your place and I'll be there with you while you get your stuff. Trust me he's not waking up for a long time." The woman nodded and Paul offered his hand to her, she took it and Paul wrapped an arm around her as they walked towards the house. 

"This is the place...and that's my car.. I'll need help carrying stuff out if that's alright?" Paul smiled "not a problem at all darling, what's your name darling?" "Y/n" the woman smiled and unlocked the door and stepped in. Paul looked around and took a step in as well. "It's a nice place..." "yeah...too bad I can't stay, I'll just...have to maybe sleep on a park bench until I find somewhere to live."  "Darling no you'll stay with me, as long as you'd like" "but-" "but nothing, now let's get your things."  Paul and y/n spent a couple of hours packing her car full of her things, y/n casually stopping to look for any signs of her now ex-boyfriend. "Darling he's not going to be conscious for a very long time...and even if he does come here...I'll protect you."  "Why are you doing this? We don't even know each other, not at all" Y/n asked as she packed the last thing in her car. "I don't like the idea of a man abusing a woman, it's not manly at all...it's cruel, and plus, a beautiful girl like you should never be treated like that." "You think I'm beautiful?" She smiled "I think you're drop-dead gorgeous" Y/n blushed and opened the driver's side door "well...um...do you want to drive since I don't know where your house is?" Paul nodded and hopped in the driver's seat, y/n in the passenger seat. They both buckled up and y/n smiled at Paul "excuse me...what's your name...I'm sorry I never got to ask" "paul...my name is paul darling" "well paul...thank you" Paul smiled and off he drove.  

(I'm just gonna skip the the smut part lol)

After they got to pauls place they unpacked and got her situated in an extra room paul had. Paul decided to go upstairs and relax while y/n toured the house.  Y/n traveled up the stairs when she heard a faint noise. "The bloody hell is that?" She peaked around and followed the noise to pauls bedroom. Omg! Paul was wankin away and moaning! "Oh my!" Y/n shouted, causing Paul to jump "oh my goodness!! Y/n I-I didn't know you were-" "it's alright Paul...its natural." "You're not mad?" Y/n giggled and shook her head "no...in fact...I want to thank you for saving me" paul blushed as y/n climbed on the bed. "Come on Paul...don't you want me?" She slowly took off her shirt, and then her bra. Her perky breasts bouncing out and her nipples perky. "Come here..." Paul whispered and gestured with his finger.

(Idk what pov but a different one)
You bit your lip as you crawled on top of him, your leaking wet pussy hovering over his hard cock. "Do you want this? Hmm? You want my fucking hard cock to pound your wet pussy?" You whimpered and nodded "yes paul..." Paul smirked and held your hips with one hand and tapped his cock on your pussy with the other. "Mmm...paul please..." "Beg for it..m" he whispered in your ear "paul please give me your cock!" You whined. Paul smirked and slammed his cock inside you "yes! Yes please fuck me!" Growling he held your hips tightly as he pounded into you hard. "Paul! Oh my god yes!! Yes!!" "Such a good fucking girl...taking my cock like this...so fucking good" you screamed his name as Paul kissed your shoulder, and pounded into you even harder. "Cum for me baby...be a good girl now..." "Yes Paul! I'm gonna cum!!" "Me too...f-FUCK!" paul growled as his hot seed shot inside you, causing cum to drip down his cock as you came to. "Well...I accept your thank you" paul smirked. You giggled and kissed his lips "more to come in the future."

An: I'm sorry this took so long I work a lot haha!