Breedy Paul ;)

AN: First off I'm so sorry I couldn't think of a name for the chapter, also this one was a request so I hope they enjoy it! 

Warning: Smut (of course), 50s Paul, Breeding Kink, Swearing, Nipple play kink LMAO This might be a short one because I might just get into the smut right away.  No judgment at all towards the person who requested this, but to other readers, this one might be a bit kinky and different.  

                                                                Third-Person POV

Paul Pushed you up against the wall, both of you rushing to get each other's clothes off. See the thing that got Paul riled up this time is that he wanted to breed you, he loved the idea of cumming inside you and making you his. Now you were under his spell, and he could do anything he wanted. "You're all mine yes?" Paul growled as he left kisses on your neck "y-yes Paulie" you moaned out as he left hickies all over your neck. "Bed now" Paul growled, you obeyed and quickly climbed on the bed, spreading your legs for easy access for him.  "Look at that pretty pussy..I can't wait to breed that pussy again" Paul smirked and climbed on top of you, almost instantly he started to devour you. His warm tongue flicking against your clit driving you into absolute bliss and madness. "Paul! Paul, I'm gonna cum!" and then Paul stopped which caused you to whine. "Paul!" "Get up over here now!" Paul growled again, and once again you obeyed and quickly got up. "Bend over" he pointed to the edge of the bed, you nodded and climbed on the edge of the bed, resting your elbows on the bed and burying your face in a pillow. Your cunt glistened with your wetness, which of course Paul admired "aww did I make your pussy wet, darling hmm?" Paul whispered as his finger grazed across your folds "yes Paulie..." "such a naughty girl, having thoughts like that..." You felt Paul place his hands on your hips and you moaned as you felt a slight slap across your ass from Paul's hand.  Paul groaned as he pushed his hard cock into you slowly "Oh fuck Paulie! Yes please fuck me!" "fuck you feel so good as always, my darling."  You held onto the pillow for dear life as Paul fucked you relentlessly from behind, the sound of his hips slapping against your ass filling the room.  "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Paul grunted out, he pulled out and flipped you over onto your back. He crawled on top of you and kissed down your chest, but he noticed something about your breasts. "Are you lactating my love?" you nodded unable to respond to the pleasure you're going through and craving. Paul gently kissed both of your breasts and started sucking gently on your nipple, gathering some milk on his tongue "sweet..." he smirked as he kept sucking. Paul gripped your hips tightly and pushed his cock back into you, you moaned and then cried out in pleasure as Paul thrusted hard and deep, his cock hitting your g-spot repeatedly. "Paul! Paul! Please let me cum!"  Paul growled and started pounding into you "fuck! Paul, I'm cumming!" you moaned loudly as Paul fucked you through your orgasm, your juices completely covering his cock. "Fuck! I'm gonna fucking breed you!" Paul grunted as he thrusted into you hard one last time and came inside you. You both panted, Paul, collapsing on top of you "I love you" Paul whispered against your lips "I love you" he kissed you deeply and you smiled against your lips "I love you too, Paulie, I can't wait to have a family with you" Paul smiled "me neither, my darling."  

AN: Oh my goodness I am so sorry for how terrible this one is. I just couldn't seem to write well on this one.  I'm so sorry I hope the person who requested it likes it kind of.   I'm sorry if there are errors or if it just plain sucks, I tried my best.  Also sorry it's so short.