Daddy's good girl

Warning: Daddy Kink, smut (duh), um yeah oh and um choking kink.

Third-Person POV

You were standing in the kitchen cleaning dishes, you were bored so you thought why not. You started to him a tune to pass time when you suddenly heard a door open. You turned around and smiled "daddy!" You set the dish down and ran up to him and jumped into his arms as Paul set his stuff down and opened them wide.  "Hello, baby" he chuckled and hugged you tight. "I missed you daddy" you snuggled into his neck "I know baby, daddy's missed you too" you smiled and let go and stood there. "What"re you doing in the kitchen though love?" "I was just doing dishes daddy." Paul looked around and had a pleased look on his face "you've been doing a lot for daddy lately, baby." You looked down and fidgeted " yeah...you've been so busy I thought I'd be nice and be good for you." Paul took my hands "and you did just that...such a good girl you've been" you blushed even more and smiled. Paul took his hand and placed it on your cheek, caressing it with his thumb. "Good girls get rewarded by daddy don't they?" You nod and blush "yes they do...so, the question is, do you deserve an award? Have you been a good enough girl for daddy?" You stood there still a blushing and fidgeting mess, not knowing what to say. Paul chuckled and whispered in your ear "I think you deserve to be rewarded...you've been so good to daddy." You smiled and blushed and Paul kindly smiled back "come here baby, come to daddy." Paul opened his arms up once more and you gladly walked into them. Paul picked you up and you wrapped both legs around his waist. Paul brushed a hair out of your face "my beautiful good girl..." You blushed and held onto him as he carried you to your room. Paul gently laid you on the bed and stared at you "look at you...all ready for daddy aren't you?" "Please daddy! I want you so badly!" Paul chuckled and placed a finger on my lips "shh baby, daddy's going to make you feel so good baby." You smiled and blushed as Paul leaned down towards you and kissed your lips softly. He gently lifted off your shirt and placed a soft kiss on each of your breasts, causing you to gasp slightly. "Shh...relax baby..." You moaned as Paul flicked his tongue against your nipples, causing you to relax and enjoy. "Good girl...that's it, relax...daddy's going to take care of you" he kissed you down your stomach and kissed right above hips. Paul slowly pulled down your panties and softly kissed your clit "d-daddy!" Paul hummed and started eating up your wet core, sucking and flicking his tongue against your heat. "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" Suddenly Paul stopped, causing you to whine "Patience my love, I'm not done with you yet" paul slightly smirked and stood up off of you. You bit your lip as you watched his pants and underwear drop down, along with his shirt. Paul was such a beautiful man, especially naked, his gorgeous legs body. He crawled back on top of you and kissed you once more "I love you so much,baby" he whispered as adored your face. "I love you too, daddy" you smiled and blushed. He rubbed his cock against your wet folds, winding you up even more "daddy!" "Mmm does my baby like it when daddy rubs his cock between her pussy like that?" You nodded "yes daddy!" "Would my baby like daddy's cock inside her hmm?" You squirmed as Paul continued to tease you. "Yes daddy please!" Paul smiled and pushed all the way in, you moaned and held onto him tightly as Paul fucked you passionately. You moans got louder and louder as he pounded his cock into you, his tip hitting your spot every time. "Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" Paul grunted and slowed his thrusts, but they were harder. "Are you going to cum all over my cock hmm?" You moaned and felt yourself clenching around him "daddy!!! I'm cumming!!!" You screamed out loud as your orgasm ravelled through your body and Paul cumming inside of you. It left your entire body shaken, legs trembling and holding Paul to you as close as possible. "Shh baby..good girl, you did such a good job for daddy" paul kissed your forehead and whispered these words into your ear. "I love you, daddy..." You blushed and bit your lip. Paul smiled and kissed your nose "I love you too, baby...my beautiful good girl..." You blushed and giggled. The rest of the day was filled with nothing but sweet love and romance, lots of rewards were given ;).

AN: hello! Hope you enjoyed this one! Also check out mclennonlemonlover stories! A really good Paul smut book full of different scenarios and other Paul books too! She's pretty cool as well so if you have requests you should check her out too!