Mcbeardy because he's the best era pt 2

Warnings: shower sex, foreplay?, choking cause why not, mcbeardy

(P.s.a this is me after i wrote the thing ...um. I kind of got a little carried away so 💀 enjoy if you like smut)

As you two ran to the bathroom you instantly stripped off your clothes and stepped in the shower. You blushed as you looked at paul and he reached behind you to turn on the water, it was cold though, so you squealed and jumped into pauls arms. "My bad love..." You looked at him again and smiled, he then leaned down and started to kiss you. A passionate makeout session was not a surprise but much appreciated when happened. Once the water was warm he stopped and pulled away causing you to whimper. "Mmm patience my dear...we have to get you clean..." He turned you around and pulled you against him. You gasped at the feeling of his cock just digging into your ass as it grew hard. Paul grabbed the soap and rubbed it into his hands. He then started to gently rub your stomach with the soap, slow...meaningful. You moaned loudly as Pauls hands reached your breasts. "Aw does my darling like that?"you sighed heavily and nodded. "Mmm...good..." He rubbed your arms and all over your body, except the place you wanted him to touch you the most. As much as he wanted to touch you there, we don't do no infections around here(here that v people?). Paul then took the shower head and sprayed the soap clean off you. "Paul please...I need you" "ah ah ah...i need to be cleaned too" you whined as he made watch him clean himself. God he had such a gorgeous and sexy body. His hair and beard making the set complete. Instantly you wanted to get on your knees and take care of his problem, you wanted him to fuck you into oblivion. After he rinsed himself he went to turn off the shower, but you stopped him. "James Paul McCartney if you dont fuck me right now I'll never have sex with you again..." Paul chuckled and pulled you close and kissed you. "Well why didnt you just ask dear?" You whined again against his lips and begged for more. "hmm...do you want my cock in your cunt?" He whispered into your ear. "Yes...paul...please, i want you to fuck me so hard..." Paul smirked and turned you around, rubbing his hands over your ass and giving it a smack making you giggle. "This beautiful pussy's all mine..." He pushed his cock in and you let out the most satisfying moan. This is what you wanted. His hands digging onto your hips, his cock pounding away as you melt into pure bliss. "Does that feel good, sugar?" "Yes Paul! Yes! I love it!" Your words always fueld paul more, and so he went harder, your moans and his making the whole bathroom full of steam. "Paul I'm going to cum!" "Fuck love me too..." With a few more thrusts, paul let's out a good moan as he fills you up, but he's not done until you are. "Come on darling...do it for me" you let it go and screamed into the shower wall as you were oressed against it and you came all over him. Panting like crazy you look at him and you both laugh. "Ok how about we actually try to clean up this time?" "Ok baby." Paul chuckled and kissed your lips.

An: ok the only reason why this one is super short is because its a pt 2 to the previous one but its still more mcbeardy smut so slay me

I just realized i didn't put the choking.