CHAPTER 14: Sympathy And Love

~Sympathy and Love

~Sympathy and Love.~

"We can die

A thousand times

In one lifetime."

- d.j.

************

It was how the story of Danish Singh ended---at the end with his family, identity, everything thoroughly erased, destroyed.

Thereafter, there was no reason for him to stop and look back at the past...until he met her.

_______________________________________________

(Flashback)

That night it was raining badly, yet somehow, it seemed as if it wasn't just raining, but the sky was crying in sorrow with its thunder-like cries, darkening the atmosphere further.

The sound of her own rushed and frightened footsteps followed Shravya under the agony of the sky as she ran.

His men were after her. He was chasing her!

And, she was scared of losing the little freedom she just stole from Zaid.

She ran away from the hospital, where she was kept. And that kind nurse, she helped her.

Soaked and completely broken, but alive, she forcefully dragged her bare feet across the ground. She was tired. Her legs were showing incapability to support her yet she couldn't stop herself, the terror of again being caught by him was aiding her more than scaring her.

She was scared yet persistent.

Suddenly, the noise of screeching tyres chaperoned along the havoc of the night.

They were in cars, very near. It won't take them much time to catch up with her.

Her mouth opened, forcing the air down her throat as fast as it could as exhibiting resilience and strength by taking her time over the old and wet road, covered with many water puddles, she managed to reach the nearby place---a graveyard, behind a church, that for some reasons seemed abandoned.