CHAPTER 30: Ruin And Triumph

~Ruin and Triumph

~Ruin and Triumph.~

"We search

For the feelings

That will

Destroy us

In the end."

- d.j.

************

It seemed as if Shravya couldn't breathe, the air somehow occurred to be stuck in her throat as she buried her face into the soft pillow, biting onto it while her fists crumbled the bedsheet in their hold, in a desperate and tight grasp, wanting an escape from the man behind, who was ravaging her body, thoroughly.

Chilling shivers ran through her frame with some trembling breaths leaving her mouth when she felt his fingers cascading her dark-brown locks aside, exposing her naked back to his hungry eyes.

As his hand traced along her skin, she attempted to crawl away from the touch, but in less than some seconds her body was impatiently pulled back.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm still not done with you." Nearing, he whispered against her jawline, his low voice rumbling within his chest like waves colliding against the shoreline. "Weren't you the one who threw water on my face and told me to cool myself down?"

"Sona, am I doing it right or should I do something more?" She felt his lips tugging up into a smirk before he placed them over the side of her face, planting small pecks with their movements. "Cat got your tongue now? Answer, darling."

With some rough thrusts inside her, he trailed his fingertips down to her breasts, groping one of them while at the same time, a shuddered whimper emit from Shravya's parted lips and he chuckled lowly before nipping at the side of her neck, drawing out soft gasps from her.