Chapter 1

I didn't know much about high school I was home schooled for so long so when my parents told me I was going to a public Highschool I wasn't all for it I was comfortable being a no one in life but my parents think I need to be a normal teenager and make friends .

Ugh! They are so full of it!

But after all the begging and fit throwing I was now sitting in a classroom with a bunch of  teens !  Everyone had their own groups and I was just me..... I'm not much to even look at to be honest I hate my looks.

I have short red hair, brown eyes , I'm a little chunky but not to bad my mom says I'm just a thick girl with a nice waist .
But I hate how big my thighs are and my little tummy fat. I weigh 130 and I'm 5,3 so I'm short . Compared to these girls in my class they are all so small and pretty with lovely blonde , Brown ,black hair and I have this carrot colored hair!
I'm not going to make it to 18 if I stay in school.

"Excuse me!"

I jerk my head up to see a guy he looked annoyed, his hair was a dirty blonde , built body , blue eyes and a nice tiny mustache.

"Yes?"

"Your in my seat"

His seat?

"I'm pretty sure your names not on it"

That caused some people in the class to laugh, he slammed his hands down on the desk top glaring at me his face got closer to mind .

"You think your so funny!"

"No! I didn't mean to sound like a smart ass! I-"

"Get out of my fucking seat!"

As I was about to get up the teacher came him thank god!

"Hargrove take a seat please"

The guy walks right behind me taking the seat behind me I could feel his angry glare on me and it made me so nervous that I didn't hear the teacher call my name.

"Miss Black?"

"Oh! Sorry"

"Please pay attention, now stand and introduce yourself."

Fixing my skirt as I stood , my hands were sweaty.

"I'm Kelly Black...."

"Where are you from?"

The teacher asked.

"I was born here in Virginia I-i was just home schooled...."

"Home schooled why?"

A girl I noticed earlier popping her gum loudly asked with a weird look on her face, like I was a weird slimy bug.

"Because my parents thought it was best....."

Another kid spoke this time.

"How old are you? I heard home schooled kids are like super young and are so smart so they skip grades"