Chapter 13

I got up the next day and looked out my window I hated remembering what Billy told me he won't get away with this threat!
I get up and throw on some clothes .

I do my hair and put it in pig tails and go out my window I didn't want to face my mother this morning as I walk down the road to Billy's house I see that his father was pulling out of the drive away and passed by me without a wave he looked mad a...

I do my hair and put it in pig tails and go out my window I didn't want to face my mother this morning as I walk down the road to Billy's house I see that his father was pulling out of the drive away and passed by me without a wave he looked mad and that scared me.
I run to the front door and with out even knocking I went I closed the door behind me and run to Billy's room he was in his bed facing the wall a white muscle shirt on and grey sweat pants on I let my breath out and smile but it fades as I hear him whimper then holding back a cough.

I walk into his room closing his door and walk slowly to the bed he was curled up in a ball.

"Leave me alone Max!"

He cried out his voice raw I felt tears roll down my face my knees bucked and I feel to the floor with a thud making Billy sit up and turn his face was bloody and tear stained.

"Kelly!"

"He hurt you again...."

He wiped his face and looked down at me with hate but this wasn't gonna stop me he need someone and he was not about to make me.run this time.

"Billy-"

"Get out! Why are you even here!"

I got up and got closer to him he slides back on the bed to put distance but I climb into the bed and crawl closer to him he hit his wall and yelled out in frustration but I was now right in front of him and I pulled his knees apart and got in between his legs resting my body side ways and laying my head on his shoulder , rest my hand on his cheek and caressing it slowly.

He didn't move he looked out shocked then his face softened he relaxed and laid his head on mine his hands went to my sides and he lifted me up then laid me towards the walk I laid there as I felt his side of the bed move.
He was on his side as my back faced him his arms wrapped around me and his knees came up close to my bum his head snugged into my hair.

(Something like this)