Chapter 14

It was the next day and I was in such a good mood as I got up and got ready for the day I had planned to go and spend all day with Billy.
As I was about to put my shirt on my mother called for me so I rushed to put it on and run to her.

"Yes mom?"

"Billy's on the phone for you dear"

I take the phone from her and answer.

"Hey"

I said breathlessly my heart was thumping so load.

" Hey doll I'll be there in 20 minutes to get you for a swim"

"Okay I'll see you then"

"See you soon beautiful"

I hung up and ran back to my room to put my swimsuit on and a sun dress over it .

" You have plans today?"

My mother asked seeing that I changed .

"Yes Billy's going to take me to the community pool"

"Oh that's fun make sure you eat"

I sat down and ate the plate of food she made me and I couldn't keep still I was so nervous since what happened yesterday kept running through my mind.
I finished eating and as I was putting my dish away I heard Billy honk.

"I'll see you for dinner mom love you bye!"

I said kissing her on the cheek and out the door and once I see him my heart fluttered he was standing outside his car with his sun glasses on and red swim trunks .

"Ready?"

"Yes"

I hopped into the car and he hops back in a grin on his face I couldn't help but smile once we were out of the drive way he turned his music up and I watched as he jammed out bobbing his head around.
He turned to look at me this time with a full blown smile his perfect teeth showing .
We road around most of the day and went to the mall we talked alot about things we liked.

"My mom loved roses too"

Wait did he say something about his mother hes never really talked about her much.

After eating ice cream he drove us to a drive in movie I felt nervous with all thw people that goes to are school but Billy popped a piece of popcorn into my mouth I giggled as he tried throwing one up in and air and catch it with is mouth.
The movie was a E.T.
It was halfway through when I noticed some people making out in the cars or the cars shaking......

"Hey Kelly?"

"Yes?"

"Can we go swimming at the lake?"

"Billy it's almost 10pm?"

"Please come on it'll be fun!"