Chapter 3

It was Wednesday and I was dreading going to school but hey not anything new about that ! I looked into the mirror touching the now scabbed over cut on my upper lip it was in the dead middle of my lip .
I hate wearing makeup so there was no way of covering it up. So sighing I put my clothes on.

Heading out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to grab some breakfast my father was looking at me with a questionable look

Heading out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to grab some breakfast my father was looking at me with a questionable look .

"Yes?"

"What happened to your lip?"

"Do you not remember me telling you I got hit with a basketball Monday?"

"Yes I remember"

"Well that how I got it I just didn't feel like coving it with makeup today."

That was a complete lie but I didn't want to tell him what really happened he'd probably be more disappointed in me and I don't need anymore of that , my father wanted a boy but I came out and after that mom couldn't carry a baby so they gave up and I have this feeling he doesn't like me because I am a girl . So I grabbed some toast and head out the door to school today I wanted to walk maybe see Max and tell her what happened.i got to school early and waited when Billy pulled in I spot Max getting out so I go to her she spots me and shacks her head no with a face of panic .

But I didn't care Billy could shove his attitude up his jerk ass!

"Max hey"

I said with a smile that's when Billy gripped onto my already sore wrist making me whimper in pain.

"Let go of me Hargrove!"

Max held onto my arm pulling me from Billy's grip she hands me my backpack shit I forgot I left it!

"Did you go into my room you little shit!'

She didn't answer she looked to me with a pleading look to leave already so we took off running after entering the school I told her I'd see her and gym and went to my first class of the day sitting in the same spot as Tuesday that's when Billy came in hells a blazing he walks right up to me and tried snatching my bag but I pull it away .

"Give me the damn bag!"

"No! "

He groaned in annoyance going for my bag again put I push him back .

"Why do you even need it!"

I yelled by now the whole class was looking at us I reach into my bag to find everything including my underwear but I noticed something about them they had a crusty white spot on them?
I jerk my head up to him but before I could ask the teach came in . So I waited until gym class to ask him what he did to them he was of course playing basketball shirtless I grip his sweaty arm making him miss his shot .