Chapter 12

I was walking to the bathroom to wash my face after helping my mom move my father's stuff to the shead and decided I wanted to go and see Jason.

Once I get dressed I head down the road and find myself spacing out as I walk and get on the bus to the mall a lot of people kept looking at me and it was kids I wne to school with it made me nervous

I get up to get off the bus and almost get fucking hot by a car I stumbled over and feel on my ass I look around my head spinning and some people talking loud once I regain myself I see the car that almost hit me it had ran into a pole. My heart dropped as I realized it was Billy's car I get up fast and run to the driver side the window was rolled up and there was Billy his eyes closed , the air bag didn't work he was bleeding!
I go to open the door but it was locked panic kicked in and I started hitting the glass Billy turned to look at me with a frown.

"Open the fucking door!"

I yelled he sat up slowly looking around at his car and where he was .

"Billy Hargrove open this fucking door!"

He turned back to me opening the door I swooning it open and went right to holding Billy's face in my hands looking at his busted lip and chin.

"Billy are you alright?"

He looked at me I couldn't figure out the look he was giving me.

"Billy answer me please!"

"Don't get your panties in a swist I'm fine"

He said squinting I was being a little to loud .
I felt tears burning my eyes but I laughed my heart was racing still and I was jittery.

"You fucking scared me!"

I said pinching him.

"Ow damn calm down I'm fine!"

I ran my hand over my face sighing.

"You almost hit me dip shit"

"Sorry I was distracted oh shit! Rachel!"

I follow his eyes as they land on to a blonde girl with her shirt off in her bra I then looked over Billy's body and his pants were undone I suddenly didn't feel bad for him crashing .
I stood up and walked from the door I heard Billy after then I ran face first into someone I look up into Jason's eyes he looked pasted me to Billy standing glaring at him and me both.