Chapter 9

A couple of days go by and I pretty much stayed home sleep was a good friend of mine now . But today my father told me if I didn't get up and go do something he would drag me outside so I got up and put on an outfit that I know I would get looked at funny but I just wanted to dress comfy .

 But today my father told me if I didn't get up and go do something he would drag me outside so I got up and put on an outfit that I know I would get looked at funny but I just wanted to dress comfy

After dressing I walk to the kitchen instead with my parents they didn't talk to me much I was glad but at the same time I just wanted to talk to someone anyone but that wasn't an option right now. I walk outside after telling my parents I was going to the mall I didn't I found myself walking towards Max's house once I got there I knocked on the door and to my discomfort Billy answered he was in jeans and a tight black T-shirt I didn't dare make eye contact with him.

"Who's at the door?"

I hear Max say she spots me and smiles.

"The freak "

Billy said walking away down the hall into his room slamming the door I look to Max who was greeting me with a lovely smile she tells me to come in and I do.

"Sorry about him"

"It's fine"

"So I'm glad you came I'm sorry I've been busy with my boyfriend"

"No your fine I'm glad you too are doing okay"

"Thank you"

"I wanted to talk to you....."

"Sure "

"Some where private...."

She tells me to follow her and we go to her room closing the door she sits on the floor and I sit down next to her I lay my head back she smiled at me .

"Thanks for being my friend"

"Is that what you wanted to say"

She said giggling

"I need you to take this"

I pull out the lighter she looks at me funny but takes it .

"Why?"

"I need to keep it away from me it brings me to much pain holding onto it"

Lie.....