Chapter 16

Look who came back

🚨⚠️Warning mention of drugs / self harm if sensitive please skip⚠️🚨

I started my day by rolling over in bed staring at my blinds as the sunlight sneaks into the cracks.
As I stared at the peeks of sunlight replaying everything that happened last weekend, how Billy shattered every part of me.
How I fell for every lie...
How I gave him my heart and he turned around stabbing it watching as it bleed with sorrow.
I felt so numb almost weight less it was Monday and I knew I had to get out of bed

Today was the first day of school and I dreaded it gravely. Once dressing I headed to the kitchen but stop short once my eyes landed on my father sitting at the kitchen table reading his news paper. What the hell was he doing back?

"Didnt you abandoned us?"

I said crossing my arms glaring at him my mom heard me and came to the table with a pleading look on her face. But I wasn't gonna let him slide like she obviously did.
Looking back to him as he kept reading unfazed by my words but that's not what I wanted silence wasn't an option for his wrongs.

"What couldnt find another wife that would take a piece of shit like you"

That got the reaction I wanted as he slammed his paper down glaring at me but behind his anger I could see the guilt.

"You will not talk to me like that ever again"

"Why because of the guilt you feel for abandoning your wife and your only child"

"Enough you maybe turning eighteen in a month but you will not speak to me as if your an adult! I am your father and you will show me respect!"

"No! Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad, And you were never my dad!"

He looked at me but no longer angry he looked at me with sadness and I didn't want that I wanted him to feel the anger i felt the pain he put me through.

"You broke my heart before any guy could have that chance"

That's when my own words hit me. That's why I felt numb to what Billy did to me because my heart had already been stabbed by my father, so all Billy did was finish what my father hadn't.
I rub my face hard to keep myself from crying this isn't want I wanted to happen fuck.

"Kelly"

"No I don't want you here just leave! We were doing find without you!"

I walk past him and put the front door I start walking down the sidewalk hoping they wouldn't come after me I didn't want to be around anyone nor talk to anyone.
Once I was at school no one seemed to say anything or look my way which I was so thankful for, when I got to my locker to put my books away I felt someone behind me i felt anxious and didn't want to turn around and see Billy.

"It's me Max"

Still wasn't any better that it was her behind me but I turn to her anyways.

"We need to talk"

"Didn't we already talk that night what more is there to say"