Chapter 15

I was heading to a party with Billy and I wasn't really thrilled about it since I knew Jason Would be there and I know Billy would hurt him if he even looks at me!
So I tried to stay with Billy as much as I could.
But at some point I needed to pee and I went inside the house to the bathroom after I did I walked out to find Max she was looking for someone I was gonna go after her but she was gone before I could even get to her.
So I went back to Billy and he was talking with some of the basketball team as I got closer I stopped dead in my tracks.

"So you and that girl dating or something?"

One guy asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"The freak redhead that you've been hanging with lately"

Billy laughs and pushes the guy playfully.

"Billy Hargrove doesn't date"

Those words hit me harder than I thought they ever would have. I turn and run to the front yard I was determined to walk home.

"Hey!"

I turn to see Max and her friends I stop hoping to god I didn't cry Infront of them.
But once Max's gets to me she push me .

"What the hell Max!"

"No you what the Hell!"

"What!"

"Your with Billy!"

My mouth became dry and my throat started to burn I had totally forgotten to tell Max about everything but I was also scared to.

"So it's true then your just like every other girl pretending to be my friend to get with him!"

"No! Max that's not true!"

"Why lie! I know it was you that night !"

I gaped at her not sure how I could even explain that night no matter what I said this didn't look good at all it looked just like she was putting it in her head.

"Max I never faked my friendship with you!"

She balled her fist and turned away from me for a second and then turned back with this expression on her face I know she didn't believe me.

"Well you got what you wanted hope you and Billy will be the best couple!"

"Max!"

I grabbed her hand before she left she jerked her hand away.

"I swear to you I didn't use you! "

"Then explain it how I seen you that night while Billy was-"

She couldn't even finish her sentence because I know she doesn't wanna talk about that what girl wants to talk about her friended being eaten out by her brother!