Chapter 7

Then Monday rolled around I sludged around getting ready for this morning.

I walked out to the kitchen my mom had left for work early so I was left alone I felt so depressed since Saturday night the look on Billy's face haunted me

I walked out to the kitchen my mom had left for work early so I was left alone I felt so depressed since Saturday night the look on Billy's face haunted me .
But once I got to school it felt like everyone around me was all happy. It made me sick.
But when I went into class and found Billy sitting in the back of the room we're I sat Friday he was talking with some girl sitting on his desk once our eyes meet me looked away and rubbed his hand on the girls knee.
I sit down and pull out my book the teacher continues the lesson of last week .

So far my first week of school was shit and now my second week was gonna be the same but as the week rolled on it was Saturday again I hung out with Max or and Annie too by the time I realized it Christmas had pasted and summer was coming around fast . I still didn't wear skirts but I started wearing shorts Billy stayed away from me and John still tried every way to get me to be with him. My mother and father were just happy I had friends but none of them realized how depressed I was and I guess I didn't want them to know .

Today was the the first week of summer break and Annie wanted me to go to the movies with her so I agreed

Today I wore a cute outfit to try and make myself feel better but once I looked in the mirror I felt more like shit .

Sighing I head out of the bathroom and found my father outside.

"Dad can you drive me to the mall?"

"Yes "

I got in the car and he dropped me off I walk around to see if I could spot Annie there were so many people that I kept bumping into someone. It was nerv wrecking.

"What it!"

I knew that voice I couldn't bring myself to look at him so I kept my head turned and looked around for Annie.