Chapter 5

The next morning it was Friday and I got up early again I sat up looking at my window the sun was just pecking from the trees , it was once again hot as hell I pulled the lighter out from my pillow lighting it watching the flames dance around then my alarm went off so I got up and got dressed .

After getting ready I went to the kitchen to get something to drink my father and mother now just getting done from getting them selfs ready they look at me shocked .

"Kelly you okay dear ?"

"Yeah"

"Dear your not wearing your skirts hardly ?"

"I just don't feel like it"

They both look at each other but I roll my eyes and walk to the front door.

"Kelly I'll driv-"

"No I'm fine"

I say closing the door and walking down the road it was a little gloomy today after the rain last night. My cramps went away slowly but not fast enough I still felt irritated for no reason.
Once I walk into class I noticed Billy sitting in his normal seat so to keep drama down I sat on the other side of the room way in the back I pulled out my book and I look to Billy who was looking at me confused but I just looked away when the teacher came in he started talking and at some point he called on me .

"Yes?"

"Please read chapter 201 paragraph 3"

I go to it and stand to read history was my easiest class so I wasn't bothered to stand and read .

"Ms. Black you read to far"

"Okay isn't not like no one really cared if I read it all?"

"Please check your attitude"

"I don't have one I was just stating a fact"

"Fine then read the rest of this page"

I shrugged and continued to read once I was done he asked me to read another like it was a punishment but it wasn't .
After class I walked to my locker and pulled out my gym clothes and as I turn a hand appeared with my skirt in it's hand.

"Here"

I look up at Billy then to the skirt I felt the burning pain from last night .