Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up to my mother waking me up.

"Come on Kelly it's not that bad"

I jerked up glaring at her.

"Really let's see I was called a freak, hit in the face with a basketball, no friends, someone stole my clothes, and had someone want to move seats because I smelled!"

I said counting it all on my fingers .

"Someone stole your clothes?!"

I sighed in frustration and scream into my pillow.

"Look Kelly you'll be alright now get ready!"

My father yelled walking past my room I trudge around getting ready but instead of putting on a skirt I put on some pants not wanting to hear anyone talk about my thighs.
I walk out of my room and see my father waiting for me at the door he drove me to school .

"You'll be okay Kelly"

"Yeah easy for you too say"

"Why aren't you wearing a skirt?"

"I'm to fat for one dad god!"

I say getting out of the car slamming the door I listen as he pulls away walking into school I felt dread wash over me I hated it .
Sighing I go to my locker opening it grabbing what I needed that's when I felt someone throw something at the back of my head I turn to see the basketball team laughing and that one guy walked up to me.

"Sorry it slipped past me"

"Save your excuse"

I said closing my locker .

"No I'm serious - I'm John"

I started walking and he walked after me .

"It's Kelly right?"

I still didn't answer him instead I walked right into class and sat down in the seat being the one I sat in yesterday that way no drama would happen.
And just on cue Billy walked in and spotted me but he sat down in front of me so sighing I was able to pay attention in class which was a blessing. After class I went to my locker and then to the bathroom to change this time I went back to my locker and put my clothes in it .

I was once again sitting in gym all alone Max avoid me at all cost so I just sat looking around .

"Hey"

I look to see John smiling at me holding the basketball.

"You wanna play?"

I looked away from him but that just made him come and sit next to me .

"Come on I didn't mean to let the ball hit you"

He said in a pleading voice.

"Okay..."