- chapter one -

💌

💌

the boy was sweating and warm as he had dreamt the same dream over and over again, this happened ever since he came back to Korea to finish his studies.

"ahh!" the boy woke up straight from the dream, he heard the door from the room beside him slamming, and that made him wake up from his dream. it was his now second year at the University, as a fashion student. many would have thought that he would go the same path as his mom and sister but he had other plans.

he stretched his arms and laid back down on his bed, he was always afraid of loud noised since he was a child. wether it was door slamming, thunder or car crashing, sounds like that cause him to panic. he really doesn't know what or who caused it, and he always felt embarrassed about it.

his friends back in China would make fun of him, but that was until they saw how pale and how he shakes in fear. and it was then they really became worried about the boy and tried to help. he finally calmed down and decided to stand up and get ready. he went to drink some water.

minghao lives alone, it was his first time living alone. his father died when he was only 7 leaving his mom and sister, and they lived back in China. minghao decided himself that he wanted to further his studies in Korea, his mom didn't really wanted to leave her so just like that but she accepted in one condition, that minghao would always call her.

minghao then looked at the clock and it was almost 7, he wide his eyes and left to the bathroom to get ready, he was not gonna be late to his first day. it took him around 20 minutes to get to the university and today was orientation day for new students and the ones who comes back for their 2nd+ year.

💌

"phew..." minghao sighed as he finally reached the large hall, he had just got here in time and it was only 5 minutes before the orientation began. the hall was flooded by both new and old students, he saw a sign for the 2nd year fashion students and walked over there and found his two best friends who had patiently waited ofr him.

"oh thank god, you're here" seungkwan said as he gave minghao a hug, seungkwan was the same ish height as minghao. neither fat or thin, but he loved being outside and activities. he were a student of sports and was here just to see minghao. they have been friends for some years now.

"aww minghao!! im so glad you're back!! I missed you so much!" a sweet and soft voice said, jieqiong said as she gave him a big hug. she was a petite girl and her hair like middel length and smiled like a doll. she was just like minghao, fashion student so she and minghao were together almost everyday.

"I missed you guys too!" minghao said as he gabe both of them big hug back, they talked for awhile before the orientation started. the principal had a long boring speech welcoming the new students, but the hall cheered when the student president came up on the stage.