- chapter four -

💌

💌

[an; just a reminder that italics will be the story of wonwoo and soonyoung aka the flashbacks]

"ehh..what is this?"  wonwoo asked as he poked the food with his fork and looked at his boyfriend who sat across him, soonyoung showed a little smile "sunny side up eggs, don't you see it?" soonyoung said.

"why does it look like that.." wonwoo said and the eggs looked burnt, he knew that soonyoung wasn't that great at cooking but he tried his best. "wow...I just had it in the pan for too long and it kinda burned"  soonyoung said and let out a little chuckle as he looked at wonwoo.

soonyoung then pulled out a box with dessert and gave it to wonwoo, "you made dessert too?" wonwoo asked as he opens up the lid. "not really, I just helped mom" soonyoung answered. "rice cakes, one of your favorites...here open your mouth"

wonwoo slowly opens his mouth and ate the rice cake that soonyoung made, the delicious taste melted in his mouth as he chewed. "these are good...mhm" wonwoo said as he smiled brightly at soonyoung who was smiling.

"but can we skip these eggs, and just eat the rice cakes" wonwoo said as he leaned in and kissed his boyfriend's lips, and soonyoung kissed back.

💌

this time it was a sweet dream and the boy woke up with a smile on his face, which rarely happens. he heard his alarm and turned it off as he woke up before the alarm, he sits up and stretched his body. he doesn't remember much from the dream, but knew it was a cute and sweet dream.

the same as minghao, he has the same feeling of missing or looking for someone, but can't remember the details of his dreams. mingyu is the kind of person who doesn't dream, but these dreams started again just before university started. someday he feels happy and smiling but the sadness of the dreams is taking over.

mingyu stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom as he yawned, he washed his face and got ready. he looks in the mirror for a second and blinked a few times, he saw a shadow that looked like him but was still different. he brushed it off and walked downstairs.

mingyu's family consists of 5 members, his older brother, younger sister, and his parents. his parents weren't home often as their work is mostly overseas, he's just a little close to his siblings, they grew up together but as they grew, the bond between the siblings kinda slipped away.

mingyu never really had a good relationship with his father, his father wasn't there when he was a child. but he still loved him. the two of the kim siblings were already sitting ready at the table and waiting for the middle one to come, it was unusual for them to eat breakfast together as they weren't close as they were when they were little.