- chapter six -

💌

💌

the bus that was taking the volleyball to the beach was outside of school,  it was early in the morning and the members of the volleyball club was gathering in front the bus. "you guys to have hurry up,  the bus will be leaving in 30 minutes" the president of the volleyball club said and looked very fierce. mingyu was in a bad mood.

"ehh vernon..what's with him?" seungkwan said as he stood beside vernon. seungkwan looked tired as he went to bed late, "I don't know, he has been like that since yesterday..." vernon said as he had his eyes on mingyu. "since everybody got their luggage in the bus, lets head in" mingyu said as the students went in one by one on the bus.

"ohh look, your friend, minghao" vernon said as he looked the younger coming, why he knew right away? we'll seungkwan who talks a lot, always talk about minghao and his desserts. "ahh the dessert, where should we put them?" seungkwan asked vernon as he picked up what minghao had brought.

"wait, let me ask mingyu" vernon said and was about to walk to the president, but got stopped by seungkwan. "no need, let minghao can go and ask himself" seungkwan said as he turned to minghao with bright smile, "seungkwan..." minghao mumbled awkwardly, he doesn't really wanna go, but seungkwan kept pushing him to mingyu.

while mingyu on the other hand was busy marking the students who went on the bus, he checked everything and sighed. he didn't get any sleep at all, but still manage to wake up early. he then looked up from his papers as he heard a familiar voice, "ehh mingyu? these box of snacks.." mingyu who were already in a bad mood, didn't look who it was before he replied very fierce back.

"just..bring them to the bus..." mingyu started but stopped as he saw minghao, he widen his eyes, "oh...minghao" mingyu said and smiled slowly, as minghao saw mingyu smile, his cheek suddenly turned red and warm. "ah..yeah here's the snack for bus one" minghao said as he handed the plastic bag that contain the snacks.

mingyu took the plastic back and their hands touched for a split second, "thank you" mingyu said and his fierce eyes was all gone now. the two stay silent for some time before minghao speak up again, "thank for helping me yesterday" "ah don't worry"  mingyu replied short, his heart beating fast again.

"oh and yea im sorry for just running away..." minghao apologize and looked at the ground, he just ran off without saying anything. mingyu just smiled and adored the younger, then he ruffles minghao's hair "it's okay" the voice of the taller was soft, an not like it was for like 20 minutes ago.

their conversation got cut off by vernon who was naw standing beside mingyu, "ya mingyu. the bus is going soon, get your ass inside". mingyu then glared at vernon, he really can't have a conversation without getting interrupt. "then I will get going" mingyu said and smiled at minghao, the younger one froze before he tugged at the shirt of the older.