- chapter three -

💌

💌

"hmm yes mom, I'm doing fine" minghao said as he was on call with his mother, he were also busy in the kitchen baking. the sweet smell of the dessert filled the room, he was now preparing the filling of the dessert. "and why did you decide on getting up early and make the dessert"  his mom asked as she saw her son making the filling.

"it has been a long time since I made this, and both seungkwan and jiqiong missed my desserts" minghao replied as he just got done making the filling, turning into a ball. he was done with both the dough and filling for the dessert, and all that was left was the wrapping.

he rolled out the dough and placed them into two plastic sheets and fold the dough towards the filling and rolled it into his palm to form a ball. "ohh I miss baking with you" his mom said as she just adored her son through the screen, "what about xiao? why dont you bake with her?"

"you know she's not that good like you" his mom replied as she and him laughed, his older sister likes to bake too but again wasn't that good as minghao. but her cooking were something else, like her fried rice! the best minghao's has ever tasted. he then places the tray inside the stove.

"mom I will call you later okay? I love you and miss you" minghao said as he smiled and showed a heart to his mom, "okay, take good care of yourself okay? I love you" she replied and waved goodbye.

minghao opens his laptop and went through the University page, he let out a little laugh as he went through new pictures of the students who were selected to the volleyball team. especially the photo of seungkwan, he had actually a lot of comments from girls and boys. he laughed as he read through the comments.

💌

"the mooncake is usually eaten during the Chinese Moon festival.." minghao said as he opened a box of the dessert he made to seungkwan and jieqiong, "it represents the reunion of the family and friends and since it has been months since we last saw each other because I went back to China, I wanted to bake these"

"ohh it looks so nice! it has been so long since I ate these" jieqiong said as she picked up one mooncake from the box, she took a bite and melted away as she tasted it same goes to seungkwan. "it also brings good luck! and are given to loved ones! also the filling is made lotus paste and in the center its a salted duck egg" minghao continued as he saw his friends taking more.

"its so good! minghao you need to make us more dessert in the future!" seungkwan said as he took another one in his mouth, "yes! I agree!" jieqiong said as she showed minghao a thumbs up.

"even if your a boy you are still pretty good at making desserts" seungkwan said teasingly, jieqiong rolled her eyes, "omg...hush at least he's better than you". seungkwan just ignored her and stuffed his mouth more of the mooncake.