- chapter eight -

[an; sorry for not updating this story...been so busy with school and work. i will try my best to update🫶🏼 please bear with me - love aesthetichao]

minghao walked to the indoor pool where seungkwan and the rest of the swimming club had practice, loud noises and the sound of water splashes could be heard as minghao was almost there. minghao walked in and could see a few people who was cheering even though its just practice.

he looked around for his friend, "ah you finally came" seungkwan voice could be heard behind minghao, minghao looked back and just smiled. "im hungry" seungkwan continues and grabs minghao by the arms and pulls him to the nearest bench. "well...heres the sandwich and also some juice for you" minghao said and seungkwan's eyes lit up.

minghao then looked around to look for someone and seungkwan noticed that, "looking for someone?" he teased his friend. minghao looked back and shakes his head, but he knew well that seungkwan knew that he was looking for mingyu.

"mingyu went back just 20 minuets ago, he was in a rush" seungwkan said as he took a bite, minghao then looked inside his bag, he had also made a sandwich for mingyu, but didn't know if he could give it to him. "uhm...yeah, well I gotta go back, I still have some assignment that I haven't started" seungkwan nodded and smiled, "okay, send me a message when you get home" seungkwan said as he ward goodbye to minghao.

minghao walked out and the University was quiet, but it was still some students here as they were focused on their own things. minghao looked down at the sandwich and just let out a sigh. he then walked along the road and heard a car pull up, to his surprise it was mingyu.

"ah minghao, are you going back?" minghao slowly nodded, "come I will send you back" mingyu continues. "are you sure? aren't in a rush?" minghao asked as smiled awkwardly, "just come" mingyu said. minghao just nodded and walked to the passenger door and sat in.

the car moves again and mingyu had soft song in the car so the car ride won't be too quiet, "have you been busy today? I tried to message and call you, but no answer" mingyu said and minghao shook his head, "n-no.." minghao said as he took out his phone and saw the missed calls from mingyu.

"no worries ahah, just know that you can call me when you are going back late so I can I've you a ride" mingyu said as he smiled and reaches to minghao's head and gently rubs. at that moment minghao's cheeks were red, "I thought you had some business to do?" minghao asked, "well its you" minghao looked at mingyu surprised.

"huh? me?" minghao asked, "ah yea, i tried to call you and asked if you want a ride home" mingyu explained. minghao just smiled, "but you can't skip your practice just so you can send me home" minghao said as he let out a little laugh, "well so you are saying that i can send you home if I don't skip my practices?" mingyu said as he looked at minghao and minghao could see the smirk from mingyu.

the rest of the car ride just them talking and teasing each other, mingyu liked how minghao's cheeks went red as he teased the younger one, "thank you for driving me home" minghao said as opens the door, mingyu just smiled widely and looked at the younger who walked out. they both waved goodbye and mingyu were about to start his car again before he heard knocking on the window.

"did you forget anything?" mingyu asked as he slid down the glass window, minghao opens his bag and picked up the sandwich he had made for mingyu, "I made this for you" mingyu smiled as he reaches out to take it, "thank you". "uhmm...mingyu?" minghao slowly said, "hmm yes?"