- chapter ten -

minghao was sleeping peacefully but his sleep got ruined as he heard noises from the next room

minghao was sleeping peacefully but his sleep got ruined as he heard noises from the next room. he slowly blinked his eyes open and groaned, he looked at the clock and it was 7am. he didn't have any classes so he thought he could sleep much more.

"ugh...why?" minghao mumbles as he regard for his phone. he tried to sleep again but couldn't. the notice from the next room got less quieter, but minghao was still tired. he stood up and decided to just start his day now.

he looks at his phone before he walked to the bathroom, the last message mingyu texted him was a goodnight message, minghao forgot to text back as he just fell asleep right away.

he opened the message and wanted to ask to hang out with mingyu, but didn't know if the older one has a free day. he just stood in front of the bathroom door deciding to text mingyu or not, but as he was about to write his phone rang. it was mingyu.

"h-hello?" minghao answered. "did i wake you up?" the other line said and minghao chuckled. "no no, i just woke up" he said. "ahh i see" "i was actually just thinking about texting you, but then you called" minghao admitted.

"ah why so?" mingyu said as he smiled a little. "just asking if you're free? if your are then, do you wanna eat lunch together?" minghao said as he hit his lips, kinda nervous.

"yes i'm free today, and yea we can go" mingyu said and that made minghao smile, "then i will pick you up in an hour" mingyu continued. "yes i will see you then" minghao said and the phone call ended.

minghao smiled and went into the bathroom and got ready. who would have thought that minghao would ask? he decided to wear just a white t-shirt and some light blue jeans, rings on his fingers and a necklace that his dad gave him.

he walked out of his room and went down to the first floor, mingyu texted him taft he was there in about 5 minutes. minghao will not lie, he was kinda nervous. and then he saw the black car coming and minghao walked out.

minghao opened the door and sat down and looked at mingyu who was staring at him since he walked out of the apartment building. "is something wrong?" minghao asked. mingyu got distracted and coughed a little, "no nothing just..."

"just what?" minghao slowly asked, "you look cute today" mingyu said and made minghao smile, "well you look good too" minghao said as he looked at what mingyu wore. simple black button up, with some of the buttons open exposing his tan skin and muscular chest.

"thank you" mingyu said and smiled as he ruffled minghao's hair, "should we get going then?" minghao nodded and then they were off to the city.

💌

"my childhood friend is the one who owns this cafe" mingyu said as they parked outside a beautiful cafe,  Quiet Garden Cafe. the cafe was decorated with lots of flowers and plants making it look like a garden.