- chapter seven -

all the students just returned to school and a new semester has begun, among all these students. a student was sitting in the corner of the cafeteria, reading his book and ignoring everyone around him. "hello...whats your name?" a cheerful voice said and the latter looked away from his book to see a young boy stretching out his hand to shake.

"im soonyoung"

"wonwoo..." he replied short and looked back at his book again, ignoring the others hand, "hmm you are quite interesting...can I try? try and flirt and make you mine?" boy said as he was still looking at the one who was ignoring him. wonwoo just continued reading his book, and was shocked to hear what he had just said.

"you know...if you dont reject then that means your answer is a yes" soonyoung said and smiled, wonwoo still ignoring him. soonyoung was about to say something again but got dragged by his friends away from the taller one, "what are you doing?" his friend asked, "making new friends...", "you know his dangerous? his father is well know mafia.."

soonyoung just glared at his friend and looked back to the taller one who was still reading his book, "yea maybe his father is but not the him right?". "its too risky you know" another one said and soonyoung just rolled his eyes, "well it won't hurt anybody, having a crush on him wont make me die" soonyoung said and he smiled.

💌

minghao suddenly wakes up and the clock was just 7.30am, too early for his class that started 10.30am. he then sat up and yawned, he then remembers his sweet dream. the dream that he felt he was kinda flirting with someone, he just chuckled and took his phone from his bed stand. he looked through some messages from his friends and sister who needed some help with baking.

he then looked at the new number he got yesterday, his face flushed red as he remember what mingyu did yesterday. maybe he should send him a text? or? no. he then remeber what jieqiong said. "if you have the chance, take it, do it, you will regret it later". minghao tapped on mingyu's number and looked at his phone for awhile.

what to write now...minghao thought to himself, hello? no too basic. what about an emoji? no, who does that? he then looked trough gif...but tapped the wrong gif and now the wrong gif was delivered. minghao then quickly stood up form his bed as he looked shocked at his phone, his eyes widen as he looked at gif that was a flying kiss and text saying I miss you. minghao then buried his face on his pillow wishing that he could go back in time.

on the other hand, mingyu was getting ready for his classes. he had just sat down with his two siblings, he opens his phone and saw a text from minghao. he then opens the text and laughed a little as he saw the gif, his two siblings looked up from their phone to see their brother smiling. mingyu then replied.

so you missed me already?

I-i didn't mean to send that...I sent the wrong one

mingyu just knew that minghao was red and embarrassed, even if the smaller one wasn't in front of him.

so how will you get to uni?

ahh seungkwan will pick me up

my house isn't that far from your apartment right? if he can't pick you up, then how about I will pick you up?