- chapter nine -

another day and the acting club was here to learn  about baking because of their upcoming project, minghao was looking at the results of the work from the acting club and he was impressed

another day and the acting club was here to learn about baking because of their upcoming project, minghao was looking at the results of the work from the acting club and he was impressed. "this is good!" minghao said, "yay! see it was easy!" jennie said as she clapped her hands.

minghao had been asking about their upcoming project and the plot but none of the girls said anything than you have to wait and see. "ah jennie? how's mingyu at home?" jieqiong asked as she sat down.

"hmm well....i don't really know...he's just the same i guess. cold and fierce" jennie said as her smiled faded a little bit away, "at home too? i mean i would i have thought that he would be nice to his sister?" lisa joined the conversation.

"it's just...we were not really close in our childhood days...i think i'm
more close to my oldest brother though..." jennie continues, minghao frowned as he listened to jennie. was he that bad? couldn't be him. mingyu was always soft and kind when minghao was with him. "how's the making of the dessert going?" a voice could be heard as the young man who was playing the male lead.

"it's going great! all the desserts are done" lisa said as he smiled at yanan. "i bet minghao was the one who made?" yanan said as he looked at minghao. "ah not only me...these two girls too!" minghao said as he pointed at jieqiong and jennie.

"oh minghao..can i ask you something?" yanan said and minghao just nodded, and yanan took up his phone from his pocket and showed a picture that was taken yesterday, it was published to the schools website. a picture of him and mingyu.

"flirting with him? the swimming club president?" yanan was eager to know more, "ah he did feed me and seungkwan too! not only mingyu" jieqiong hurriedly said as she saw minghao getting pale. she stood up and looked at yanan, she loved teasing minghao but this was in front of other people and she will not let that happen.

"aha...could i get this kind of service too!" yanan continues and minghao widen his eyes. everyone in the room looked at minghao who just stood there, "here!" lisa said as she took up a fork and feeds it to the actor. "it's good right?" she said as she smiled.

"..." everyone was quiet and just looked at the people, "yes very good!" yanan replied and gave lisa a smiled. "ah here some box of dessert for you" minghao said as he snapped out from his world. he gave yanan the box and just gave him a smile before the young actor left the room.

"thank god he's gone..." lisa said as she dropped her fake smile, "you okay?" she asked minghao and he just nodded. "yeah ahha don't worry" he said and sat down again. while everyone talked more and made more dessert, the girl looked at her phone and zoomed inside the picture of here older brother and the boy who had just taught her how to make different desserts.