- chapter five -

💌

💌

minghao just flopped down on his bed, he was quite tired but still needed to finish his designs. it was already 9pm and he was really tired, he got up and went to freshen his face. after the class he went to his own club to hear what they needed to get to make the snacks for the volleyball club, they are going to the beach next week so they had a little time before they deliver the snacks to the volleyball club,

minghao sat down and took all his designs out from his bag and laid them on his desk, he looked through them and just sighed. he then remembers the conversation in class, he smiled and he felt good opening up to his friends. minghao keep things from himself so it felt good that he told them, "okay, lets see" minghao said as he looked at his own designs,  then it was two papers who looked not like his papers.

"huh? was these from the cafeteria? I must have taken them with me..." minghao mumbles and looked at the two papers. then he widen his eyes as he saw a name on it. kim mingyu. minghao froze for some seconds and let out a laughed, "uhh maybe another mingyu?" minghao said but his heart said something else, his heart was beating fast.

it was a student code beside his name too, the first three numbers are for the third year students. minghao goes to the university page and searched the code, and yeah it was the one and only kim mingyu, law student. "wh-what omg" minghao almost shouts as he moved away from his laptop. he smiled and looked at the papers, mingyu had nice handwriting.

"oh shit...how will I give them back?" minghao question himself, "hmm maybe ask seungkwan?", no but seungkwan would not attend any of the practice because he just got a flu, at least seungkwan isn't thats sick so he still can go to the beach with his club. minghao walked around his dorm before decided to give the papers back himself. he looked at the paper and touched the name and smiled, he decided to go to sleep as the clock was 11p already.

💌

"do you have club activities later today?" jieqiong asked as she clung to minghaos arms, minghao smiled and shakes his head, "no, but I need to go and get some books from the library". " im getting excited, I wonder what you and the others are gonna make" seungkwan said trough the phone, he needed some books so he asked minghao to them for him.

"okay, well I will see you then" jieqiong said and waved goodbye to both minghao and seungkwan, "are you getting better" minghao asked seungkwan who just coughed, "yea a little better, let me know if you get the books" he said and they said goodbye before minghao ended the call.

minghao walked to the library and it was a few students who did some school work or other projects, he walked to the cooking section and try to find some cooking books so he can try new recipes. he also had mingyu's paper still...he had a chance yesterday to give it back but he was afraid, he looks around more and to his surprise mingyu were sitting at the table that was a few meters away from were he stood.