chapter 1 - the letter

It's been three years since the war of Hogwarts ended and when I'm telling you everything went to shit I mean it. apparently, Dumbledore made a Horcrux, at first we were all happy we all Believed that him coming back was an even greater win on Voldemort. Merlin, were we wrong.

We should have known better. we did know better.
but we all lost someone, we lost everything.
the war took so much that when we finally got something in return we didn't have it within ourselves to question it.
But we should have questioned it.

When Dumbledore came back people saw him as a saviour, a miracle. we all seemed to forget that he came back in the same way Voldemort came back. we all seemed to forget that he did exactly what the man we fought against in the war did.

But the Wizarding World needed hope, and Dumbledore gave it.
And we should have questioned it.

Not even a week after his return Dumbledore took over the ministry of magic under false pretense and Promises for the greater good.
We should have questioned it.

His first order of business was to stop all business with the goblins.
And We should have questioned it.

His second order of business was to ban all and every black and grey Magic,
I believe so we can have an advantage over the Next Generations of magic.
And we should have questioned it.

His third and in hindsight worst order of business was to reveal the Wizarding World to Muggles.
and this time when we questioned it, it was too late.

Those of us who stood up and pointed out how completely insane it is to reveal ourselves to the Muggles were declared dark Wizards and gained a target on our heads. Enemy number one to the wizarding world. and I Harriet Potter was declared the new dark lady, enemy to The Wizarding World and peace.

It was too late to question it, but hell did we try.

it was too late, I am not even sure which betrayal hurt the worst, but what I do know is that they were like stabs to the heart each time. when it was declared that The Wizarding World will be revealed to Muggles the first people I went to were Ron Weasley and Hermione Grainger.
That decision led to the beginning of my end.

You must think this is me telling you about the ending and the fall of the Wizarding World. and you will not be wrong, but that is not the focus of this note. this note is what you will find along with my body.

I tried to keep fighting, after everything I lost, after every death.
But there is nothing left.
my mates are gone.
my family is gone.
my life... there's no reason to live anymore.

Dumbledore chose me when I was a child.
chose me to die.
chose me to become a pawn in his unending game.

Dumbledore created Voldemort.

Dumbledore killed Lily and James Potter.

Dumbledore wrongfully imprisoned Sirius Black and eventually brought on his death.

Dumbledore's in charge and is directly responsible for every single death in the battle of Hogwarts.

Dumbledore has killed and will continue to kill anyone who stands in his way.

he stopped our interactions with the goblins because he knew that with a simple test they will be able to tell you every time he stole from you and every spell and potion he has put on you without your knowledge. He knew that with the Goblins at everyone's disposal he wouldn't be able to manipulate and ruin the world however he wishes to.

If you are Dumbledore's next Pawn, if you are Dumbledore's next lamb to slaughter. I feel sorry for you.
but I'm tired. and I can no longer do this, all of my allies, all of my friends, my family, my mates, they're all gone. I can no longer do this. I can no longer fight, not on my own.

Soon there will be a raid on this hiding place. they will not take me, I will not go alive.
I do not wish to be alive anymore I wish to join my mates, I wish to join my family, my friends, my allies,  those who stayed with me till the end in whatever there is beyond this life. this miserable, fake life.

When you read this message, think of what you believe in. think of what you've been taught.
think of every time you felt like you weren't in control of your own life. Think of who you trust.
and then rethink it all. because you can trust no one in these times.

good luck, because I will no longer be here to fight your Wars.

I have been fighting for us, for the Wizarding World since before I was even born. I was used and thrown away again and again abused and beaten not only by my relative but by The Wizarding World as well. I will not be here anymore to save you and to be honest you deserve it.

If you're still wondering. if it was not clear yet.
this is a suicide letter.

Signed, Harriet Potter.
the girl who lived.
the savior of the Wizarding world.
the champion of Hogwarts.
the heir of Slytherin.
the attention seeking whore.
the traitor.
the liar.
the dark lady.

You may choose whatever name you prefer because at one time in your eyes they were all right.

Goodbye and good riddance.

I finished my letter the spell already in place to make sure that when I blow up this place every creature with magic on this planet will receive a copy.

It was not an easy spell, the one to make sure that once I kill myself my letter will appear in front of every magical creature in our world. it was an even more difficult one to make it so this place will explode once I die but once I removed all the blocks I could find that Dumbledore has placed on me, I found that magic was quite easy, that magic was a part of me. something I did not feel before.

Now I just have to wait. I know they will be here soon, the people I used to trust the most, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. people I would've trusted with my life just a few years ago, are now on their way here to capture me. people I trusted with my life just a few years ago were paid to be my friend, were paid to make me trust them. Are now my greatest enemies.

I heard them coming from a mile away if they were trying to be sneaky they were definitely not succeeding, I heard them coming all the way to my door.

yelling about how they have to catch me, about the evil that lies behind the door, aka me. I continued to listen to them until my doors busted open "it's over Harriet, you won't be able to terrorize The Wizarding World anymore." Ron said, looking all too proud of himself.

"Neither will you." I said before turning my wand on myself.

"Stop her!" "do something!" I heard different voices yell but it was too late.

"I'm coming." I whispered before pointing my wand at my head and casting "Avada Kedavra."
Before everything went black.