chapter 16 - Hogwarts express

"~Issss that what you're wearing for your fffirst day back in school?~" Peddle asked judgmently.

"~The school has a uniform Peddle.~" I answered.

"~Master Peddle.~" She corrected.

"~Peddle you are no one's master.~" Forest sighed.

"~How dare you peasant Forest?!~" Peddle yelled offended.

"~You aren't even that pretty~." Forest said with a huff turning his head away from her.

"~How dare you speak to your master like that peasant Forest! Peasant Harriet punish him!!~" she yelled.

"~Forest be nice to Peddle please.~" I said, petting his head.

"~You shouldn't enable her.~" Forest told me before jumping into the space I made for him and Peddle in my school trunk.

"~Peddle it's time to leave soon, get into the trunk please.~" I told Peddle while I finished getting ready to leave.

"~Master Peddle.~" she grumbled while making her way into the trunk.

I chuckled making sure I have everything and unfortunately I was ready to go, I simultaneously look forward and dread going back to Hogwarts.
In a way Hogwarts will forever be my home but it also carries so much pain with it.
I honestly kinda of look forward to having a quiet year for the first time. I've talked to my grandfather and he reassured me that now that he knows I'm his granddaughter he wants me as far away as possible from the triwizard tournament.
So for the first time ever I will actually have the possibility for a quiet, less dramatic year I know it will never be drama free not with dumb as door still around so I don't even try to hope for a year free of drama just less than last time.

I shrieked my trunk before putting it in my pocket, changing my appearance and leaving my room in the Leaky cauldron for the last time for this summer.

"Admit you're going to miss me Gramps." I told Tom while jumping on his back, Tom caught my legs effectively giving me a piggy back, mission accomplished.

"Oh yes I always miss unpaying customers." Tom said sarcastically before letting go of my legs making me drop to the floor.

"I can pay you know." I said seriously, once again making it clear that I will be more than happy to give him money.

"If you come near me with money I'll snitch on you to the ministry." Tom said before going behind the bar.

"No you won't." I said confidently.

"Wanna bet?" he said lifting his eyebrows at me.

"Have I told you how great you look today, really just charming." I said giving him an innocent smile.

"You got everything?" Tom asked, coming out from behind the bar.

"Yeah, all here." I said tapping my pocket.

"Be careful out there kiddo." Tom said walking me to the fireplace.

"Be careful in here Gramps." I said giving him a hug.

I stepped into the fireplace calling for the station before I closed my eyes and felt the warm pull of the fire taking me away.

I reached platform nine and three quarters quite early to avoid most people and true to my plan there were only a few families around the platform. I got onto the train and set in a cabinet alone hoping it would stay like that till we reach Hogwarts.

I looked out the window to see people saying goodbye to their families and I couldn't help but think of mine more specifically my Papa aka professor Snape, since the first one I've been having dreams every night remembering my childhood with my parents and the more dreams I have the more I doubt they left me willingly and the more I love them. I don't even have an idea of how I'm supposed to act around my Papa, and it honestly scares me.