chapter 4 - Tom

I got off the night bus in front of the Leaky cauldron, pulling my hood over my head and a part of my face, casting a silent spell to check the time seeing it's almost two in the morning, before going inside hoping Tom will know who I am.

Tom the owner of the Leaky cauldron along with Luna and Mr Ollivander are the only true seers left in England.

Once I was inside I felt the familiar magic of the inn wrapp around me, "hello again child." I heard Tom's familiar voice say. After Dumbledore reviled us to the muggles a war broke out. not only between Dumbledore's people and the people he considered dark but also between wizards and muggles. Tom provided a hide out and a save heaven for a lot of people, including me, until he was wrongfully convinced and sentenced to death for hiding dark magic users. Tom's inn and the only access to diagon for a lot of wizards was given to one of Dumbledore's Pawns.

"Hi Tom." I said smiling a sad and relieved smile at him.

"Come child, have a sit." he said, pulling out a chair at the bar for me before going behind the bar.

I let out a dry chuckle before saying "I think you and I both know I'm not exactly a child Tom."

"You will always be a child in my eyes Lily, now sit." he said gesturing to the chair again.

He waited until I was sitting to place a plate of food in front of me and said, "I already have a room for you, eat, sleep, we'll talk in the morning. you're in Room 5." he said before placing a key near my plate and walking away. Leaving me as the only person in the room, I ate my food quietly and slowly until I finished all of it, took the key and went upstairs to my assigned room.

I opened the door to room number 5 to find a simple room, one bed a work table and an ensuite bathroom. sitting on the bed I found a pile of clean clothes and a note from Tom reading one word,

shower.

'well that's always nice to hear.' I thought sarcastically.

I took the clothes with me to the bathroom before taking my clothes off and looking myself over in the mirror, the scars I've learned to embrace over the years are more dominant than ever, my Ribs and Bones sticking out, malnutritioned and tired, I looked at myself sadly knowing that this isn't me. this is the version of me Dumbledore created for his control.

I took a quick shower ignoring the burn of hot water on exposed skin, once I was out and wrapped in a soft towel I took my wand and casted a few healing spells effectively healing all recently acquired wounds, my scars remaining the same.

I put on the clothes Tom left for me putting the cloak I bought on the desk chair before lying in bed, thinking of the near future... in a few nights I'm supposed to receive a vision from Voldemort which won't happened considering I now know occlumency and my shields are always up.

What if I can contact Voldemort, once you actually look into it Voldy moldy doesn't really look like the bad guy anymore, he wanted creature equality, for us to celebrate our own Gods and holidays, instead of the muggles ones, once I was older and actually thought of this I didn't understand why we were celebrating Christmas. Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus we don't even believe in Jesus, we don't even believe in that God. We as witches and wizards believe in Hecate the giver of magic, and her son Marlin.

But once muggle borns became more popular, to accommodate them the light had us forget our own goddess and holidays, they had us stop celebrating yule, ostara, and samhain but the thing is unlike the muggle holidays our holidays have a use, a purpose, if we continue not performing our holidays rituals, if we continue not renewing our magic three times a year like we are supposed to, if we continue not praying to Hecate, our magic will slowly but surely fade away until there will be no more witches and wizards left.