chapter 12 - creature inheritance

"Child, there is something we must talk about." Griphook said.

"Ok..." I said nervously.

"During the rituals you went through your creature inheritance." He said, pulling out a parchment and gesturing for me to bleed on it.

I did that watching the words form nervously.

Creature inheritance -

dragon - 45%
Elves - 25%
Natural Animagus - 20%
Basilic - 5% (caused by outer influence, [basilic vemon] )
Phoenix - 5% (caused by outer influence, [Phoenix tears] )

"Well I'm The Last Dragon Lady so the dragon makes sense, two of my parents are Animagus so that also makes sense, Basilisk and Phoenix I still have the scars to show for when it happened. the Elves is the only one that's kind of puzzling me." I said, before looking at Griphook to see his shocked look, making me laugh a little.

"You encountered a Basilisk?" Griphook asked.

"Yeah, when I was twelve." I explained.

"What situation were you in that you had to fight a basilic at twelve years old?!" Griphook asked in anger.

"It was in school..." I said sheepishly.

"A SCHOOL? Full of children?" Griphook asked in shock and anger.

"When you put it like that...." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"What other way is there?" Griphook asked calmly this time.

"I... I don't know..." I said, thinking about the chamber of secrets.

Griphook exhaled sounding exhausted before he started explaining "the Black family is known for most of the family having Elves as their creature inheritance, it is one of the reasons they hold such high titles. Elves are considered high and Majestic creatures." Griphook finished explaining sounding defeated.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Dragon and Elves as creature inheritance are the two rarest, people will be after you, some for political reasons, some to have you on their sides, others will want to marry you, mate you, some will take no for an answer... some won't. along with being the rarest inheritances dragon and Elves are also the most powerful, therefore people might think you are too powerful to live, and may want to hunt you. you must be careful, it's best to keep those two a secret at the moment." Griphook said.

"Ok.... what about the others?" I asked, processing the information Griphook gave me.

"The basilic and Phoenix have small percentages so they will be harder to use, there is a good chance they will only come out if you're in grave danger, for the Animagus you should be a natural, there will probably be a few animals you'll have an easier time turning to but with time and practice you will probably be able to turn to any animal." Griphook explained.

"Like beast boy." I thought out loud.

"Who?" Griphook asked confused.

"Never mind. I think it'll be for the best if I hide my creature inheritance all together, it's not unheard of to have it at fourteen but it'll bring on unnecessary questions I wouldn't know how to answer." I decided.

"Very well." Griphook said.

"Then to the next subject, how many properties do I have Griphook?" I asked.

Griphook just pulled out a parchment and a dagger in response signaling for me to check.

Owned properties -