4

Notes:

TW: Implied Torture, Panic Attacks, and Racism.

"For the 18th time, that's all I know about this Lily." Licorice said in annoyance. Dark Cacao groans.This was a waste of his time. He walks out the door and locks it. He thought for a moment. Was Clotted Cream lying about White Lily being Dark Enchantress? Or he needs a better method? It is possible that Licorice is telling the truth and Dark Enchantress didn't tell him anything about her time as White Lily. Maybe Dark Choco can get something out. "Is Licorice alright, Father?" Dark Choco interrupted his thoughts. "Dark Choco, I need to ask you something." Dark Cacao replied ignoring his son's question. "What is it?" Dark Choco said. "How long had you known him?" Dark Cacao asked. "10 years." Dark Choco answered.

"Then, is there something that you know that can get Licorice to talk?" Dark Cacao continues. Dark Choco chuckles. "He won't talk to anyone that isn't Poison Mushroom. I had to read his diary twice a week to keep up with his mind." "YOU DID WHATTTT?!" They heard Licorice yelled before he's runs to the door. Slamming it with his body. Dark Cacao can smell something burning as Licorice grips the iron bars tightly. "WHEN I GET OUT, I'M GOING TO HEADBUTT YOU TO TEMPORARY BLINDNESS!" He threatens. Dark Choco jumps back and ran behind Dark Cacao. Which confuses Dark Cacao. "You're scared of someone who's a head smaller than you?" He asked. "Trust me, Father. You do not want to get headbutted by him." Dark Choco reply in a panic voice. "YOU GRABBED ME BY THE SHOULDERS AND HEADBUTTED ME!" Licorice yells.

"I still don't understand." Dark Cacao replied. "Imagine one of your soldiers headbutted a ram." Dark Choco explains. "Who would be stupid enough to headbutt a ram?" Dark Cacao asked. "Me." Dark Choco said. Dark Cacao sighs. "Still don't understand, but I won't question further." He said as he walks aways. "The youth nowadays." He thought as he thinks about some other methods that he could try. "My King, is the prisoner troubling you?" Caramel Arrow asked. "No, it's not that. I just need another method to get more information from him." He responded. Caramel Arrow nodded before she went back to patrol. Inspired by his son's words about the Poison Mushroom child. He assumes that he needs to form a relationship with Licorice. The problem is; the mage is like a wallflower. A brainwashed wallflower. Maybe Pure Vanilla can help? That is if he wants to sees the person who helps put him in a jar. He supposed that he'll start a meeting, maybe including GingerBrave. It's been awhile since he held one.

~~~~~~

Licorice stared at his burned hands. It's almost like they knew that he wasn't a human. He's guessing that because of how he threatened Dark Choco. Dark Cacao is going to put him in a white room. Not that he would care. His master trained him to overcome it. He remembers how when it's nighttime at the white room, she would place a dimly litted candle in the dark filled room. He traced the burns. Wishing he had some aloe on him. "Me and my temper." He muttered to himself. He doesn't know if Dark Choco is still around or not. He chuckled about how when they first met, Dark Choco chose him for some sort of alliance. He never understood why, not that he cares.

He thought about what's going on at the castle. He can see Pomegranate getting more praises then ever without lifting a finger. Bat-Cat and Choco Werehound Brute probably got a new master. Red Velvet most likely. And Poison Mushroom had probably forgotten him by now...He started crying again. He quickly wiped away the tears. He's going to be focusing on escaping for now on. He reach for his pocket and grab his pill bottle. "Two tablets per week." He muttered to himself. He checks the remaining tablets. 4 left. He needs to look for his scythe for two weeks. He dry shallow the pills and started pacing. Where did Dark Cacao put his scythe? Maybe somewhere in his room?

No, too obvious. Maybe Dark Choco's? Possibly. He looks around for a way to escape. The chains allow him to roam around the room. He checks if there's any loose nails in the window. He groans. Just his luck. The nails were sanded in the boards. He searchs the walls for in a path. Nothing. He groans to himself before discovering a vent. Unfortunately, however they are out of reach and even if he can reach them, they are too small. He gave up. The best thing he could do is to be well behave. He sat down on the bed and notices something. A piece of limestone. He grabs it and draws a circle with a few symbols. Before he could summon a servant he heard a familiar sound and hides his work. Dark Choco.

~~~~~~

Dark Choco paced around the corridor. He never expected this to happen. He honestly thought that Licorice would be back to the Dark Enchantress's castle. Making plans or taking care of Poison Mushroom. He was angry that Licorice is being punished for simply blindfully following orders, and not him when he tried to kill his own father twice. Dark Cacao always preached to him about justice yet wasn't acting upon it. It felt hypocritical, more than time Dark Choco told Dark Cacao that they can't hiding behind the walls, when his father rasied him to fight his enemies. He shook his head and decided that he needs to blow off some steam. He went to the training grounds and reach for a sword when something inside him frozed. Almost has if Pomegranate use her magic on him again.

He can't move. He's getting flashbacks of when he first grabbed The Stawberry Jam Sword. Everything went black. He craves blood and yet he can't move. He feels the balls of sweat dripping from his forehead. He felt his heart racing and he hasn't even started. He limped backwards and collapse.Next thing he knew he was breathing heavily while he could hear his victims screaming from pain and the sword demanding more blood. He struggles to get himself up. He felt pressure in his chest. Everything was spinning. The drops of sweat turned into blood. It was a nightmare.He can hear Caramel Arrow from a distance. He wanted to shout for her, but it was impossible to do so. He didn't need to. Caramel Arrow came running towards him.

"My prince, is everything alight?" She asked. The flashback started all over. He wanted to scream, yet couldn't. Caramel Arrow's worried look became filled with disgust. "That Licorice lowlife did this to you, didn't he?" She said. Dark Choco wanted to defend Licorice, but is unable too. "I knew that mistake of a life needed to be hung. Endangered race or not." She muttered as she helps getting him up. "He needs to go back to Sea where he came from." She muttered again. He glared at her as they walk back to the castle. However the moment he saw the armor and the weapons. He felt himself getting heavy again, before his mind faded to black, and Caramel Arrow yelling his name in a panic voice.