7

Notes:
TW: Body horror, Stockholm syndrome

Both Licorice and Dark Choco hate to admit it, but they are comfy. For Dark Choco, Licorice is like a something to protect. For Licorice, Dark Choco was like a warm embrace. They were having a nice dream until. "WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTIES! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" The two jolted up. Dark Cacao got in with two plates of rice pudding, bread and coffee. "Eat. You two are going to need your strength." He said. The former coworkers were about to eat until Dark Cacao grabbed by them by the back of their collars. "And when the last time you two had a shower?" He asked. "Um..Last week?" Dark Choco answered. "A month ago?" Licorice replied. "You two get in the shower." Dark Cacao turn to Licorice. "And you..Licorice was it?" "It's Licorice." Licorice confirms.

"Take that hood off." Dark Cacao said as he grabs Licorice's hood. Licorice grabs his hood and the two begins to fight. Licorice struggled and tries his hardest to keep the hood on. Him kicking Dark Cacao in the stomach and Dark Cacao smacking Licorice's hands. However when Dark Cacao was about to win, Dark Choco step up. "FATHER! STOP!" He yelled as he helps Licorice. "And why's that?" Dark Cacao asked with an angry tone. "Because...because....because...Because it's part of his religion." Dark Choco lied. Dark Cacao stared at him confused. "Religion?" He asked. "You know, how some people believe in the Millennial Tree and not the witches?" Dark Choco explains.

Dark Cacao turns to Licorice. "What god do you believe in?" Dark Cacao asked as he gently sets Licorice down. Licorice look up at Dark Choco who made a gesture to play along with the lie. "It's not really a god, it's more like a force of nature. I pray to the Licorice seas." Licorice lied. "And how do you pray to the seas?" Dark Cacao asked curiously. Licorice thought of the books in the library at his home about religions. "It's a closed religion." Licorice replied. "Oh." Dark Cacao responded. "One did things I'm not supposed to do is show my head. Mainly my crown and ears." Licorice lied. Dark Cacao nodded. "So you must wear a headdress when around other people?" Dark Cacao asked. "Yes. He has too, Father." Dark Choco lied. Dark Cacao turns back to Licorice. "I apologize for disrespecting your religion." Dark Cacao said. Licorice still feeling confused by Dark Choco's actions replied. "It's alright. I didn't tell you about it."

Dark Cacao later show Licorice the bathroom. Which was more like a one room bath house. With the tub being in the floor and waist high. Licorice looks around. No toilet of any kind. Licorice turns to Dark Cacao confused. "This is a private bath house." Dark Cacao explains. "I saw how some of my soldiers looked at you funny." Licorice was startle. He then noticed Dark Cacao leaving. "I'm going to get you some clothes." He said as he shut the door only for him to open it again shortly. "Does your religion allow you to wear tight garments?" He asked. Licorice nodded. Dark Cacao heats up on the water and finally left. Licorice took off his robes, the clothes underneath, and undergarments. He then took a good look at his rotting scars. His forearms are dry bones covered in veins hanging on the remaining flesh on his wrists. His upper torso is somewhat different. His ribs are bare with a thin layer of intercostal muscles to where you can see his organs and veins. They hurt wherever he gets into water. However its not like he has a choice.

Licorice hiss as he gets into the hot water. It felt like he was being boil alive. After a couple of seconds he was able to relax. He noticed a tray of soap and decided to use it. After washing his hair, he leaned back to rinse everything off only to see Dark Cacao come in putting down some clothes while covering his eyes. "That lie must have worked." He thought. "I hope you know that you have a smallest woman's body type." Dark Cacao said as he was leaving. Licorice bushed angrily as he watched the king leave. He hate being reminded of his body. It was time to get out anyways. He dried himself and looked at the clothes Dark Cacao gave him. It was a dark blueish grey and light lavender hanbok with a sliver fleur-de-lis in the middle. Hold together by a black and white belt with a clear blue charm shape like a teardrop and dark gloves. As he was putting it on he discovered a matching bokgeon. He puts it on while fitting his horns and tucking his ears.