11

Notes:
Trans!Licorice, (This will be relevant in future chapters.)

Second Watcher (Toffee Crunch) is Dark Cacao's adopted brother, and Caramel Arrow's and Crunchy Chip's dad.

Dark Cacao's wife/Dark Choco's mom (Butter Choco) death revealed.

"Damnit, not in this wall either." Dark Cacao muttered to himself. He then marked out the final wall. "The grey one said that White Lily's secret garden is in the walls, and no one knows its existence except us." He said to himself. He sighs and thought to himself. "And she's the only one who knows where it is." Dark Cacao shook his head in frustration as he heads back to the castle. Dark Choco's therapy should be over by now. Dark Cacao dusted the snow off to avoid any suspicion from his citizens. Dark Cacao constipated to himself on whether or not he should tell Pure Vanilla and Hollyberry. Knowing them they were probably pressured the grey one into telling them where it is, however because he told the grey one that the garden doesn't exist it will cause suspicion, and the grey one would cut his own tongue off just to spite them. Dark Cacao groans in frustration as he went in the prison cell seeing Dark Choco, looking for the grey one. "He's with Crunchy Chip." He said. 

Dark Choco turned to him. "Come again?" He said. "Crunchy Chip took him to meet the cream wolves if you want to see the grey one." He replied. Dark Choco frowned. "His name is Licorice." He reminded him. "Alright, Licorice is with Crunchy Chip." Dark Cacao correct himself. Dark Choco crossed his arms. "If you're going to pretend to be his friend, at least remember his name." He said. "And if you're going to be a spy, at least know where he is 24/7." Dark Cacao barked back. Dark Choco held his tongue. "By the way, how was your therapy appointment?" Dark Cacao changed the subject. "It's alright." Dark Choco replied. Dark Cacao nodded in acknowledgment and heads towards the door. "Also, father. Why do you have a twig in your hair?" Dark Choco asked. Dark Choco took out the twig and showed it to him. "It must've fell from a tree limb." Dark Cacao lied. "Father, you made me study agriculture when I was younger; and this twig looks like it's from a bush stem than tree limb." Dark Choco contradict.

Dark Cacao frowned. "Are you accusing me something?" He asked. "W-What?" Dark Choco exclaims in disbelief. "You're getting so worked up over a twig." Dark Cacao explains. Dark Choco turned to his side. "You're right. I'm sorry." He said as he left. Dark Cacao exhales in relief. Dark Cacao may have done this to Dark Choco before, however this time he felt guilty. "It's for his own good." Dark Cacao told himself. Dark Cacao went to his bedroom and grabbed a White Lily's diary. Maybe it can tell where her garden is. It didn't. Dark Cacao sighs and gave up. It might show up on it's own. He thought about what his son said. Maybe Dark Choco is right. He needs to get close to the gre-Licorice, to try and make him feel comfortable around him. Afterall, that's probably the reason why Licorice was so loyal to the dark mistress. Dark Cacao thought about what Licorice would like. The grey one does seem old enough to hunt.

~~~~~

"And this is Oreo Cream." Crunchy Chip said lovingly as his pet his Cream Wolf. Licorice chuckle a bit then frowns. "What's wrong?" Crunchy Chip asked. "Sorry,  It's just that you remind me of my big brother, Red Velvet." Licorice replied wiping a tear. "How so?"Crunchy Chip questioned. "Well, for starters, you're both canine generals." Licorice responded. "And while you may seem bloodthirsty, you are just really big softies with big hearts." Licorice added. Crunchy Chip nodded in acknowledgment. "Was he a good big brother?" He asked. Licorice thought for a moment. "Yes." Licorice explained. "He's the best brother anyone can ask for." "He sounds like someone you look up to," Crunchy Chip commented. Licorice smiled. "Yeah." Licorice admitted. "I guess so." 

~~~~~

12 year old Licorice walk inside with the dark mistress. "You stay here while I prepare you a bath." She said. As soon she was out of sight Licorice noticed a red cake hybrid teenager close to her age. "Hello." He greeted. "Hi.." Licorice replied softly. The young boy ran towards her. "I'm Red Velvet!" He said, raising his cake arm. Licorice tilted her head in confusion. "You're supposed to shake my hand." Red Velvet explains. Licorice, still confused grabbed his arm and shook it like a rattle. "That's not how you shake a hand!" He laughs. Licorice frown as she let's go. "I'll teach you, first grab my hand." He replied. Licorice grabbed his hand with both of hers. "Grab it using only one hand." Red Velvet correct. Licorice nod and does it. "Now move your arm up and down." He instructed. The handshake was still awkward unfortunately. "Oh well..." Red Velvet laughed nervously.